OriginMP
Subphonic
BmwE30M3
VR38DETT
Skyline90
Crabster Drifter
Brandons48
LFS Photomode Competition Round 43 Voting: Touge
FF, can't you stop sad asses like Skyline90 from voting for themselves?
Quote from brandons48 :FF, can't you stop sad asses like Skyline90 from voting for themselves?

Sorry, but his picture is better than yours. How ever standard his looks. So quit flamin
ooo nicodes pic wins. my new wallpaper
Thanks for the votes, keep voting for mee lol, And why is Nicodes edit in it? its not even on a touge..
Quote from BlueFlame :Sorry, but his picture is better than yours. How ever standard his looks. So quit flamin

What? I didn't say anything about his picture, and if it's so good how come he had to vote for himself, which was my original point. Read before you post.
Voted for OriginiMP even though the car isn't placed correctly and the shadows are fckd up.
I also love lukelfs picture, but somebody said touge means overtaking? Shouldn't there be at least 2 cars? I don't know what is touge myself, so I might be wrong.
Yea lol if the rules were 100% strict then this would only be against 3 images that actually have a "battle" going on lol
XCNUSE because it looks really good, and i know he worked really hard for a really long time, but i did almost vote for everyone else, because they were ALL good
Quote from andRo. :Voted for OriginiMP even though the car isn't placed correctly and the shadows are fckd up.
I also love lukelfs picture, but somebody said touge means overtaking? Shouldn't there be at least 2 cars? I don't know what is touge myself, so I might be wrong.

Well my definition of 'Touge' is just a mountain road, so i dont see why a battle should be going on or having more than one car,
Definition from Wiki, Touge|峠|tōge is a Japanese word literally meaning "pass." It refers to a mountain pass or any of the narrow, winding roads..
Quote from brandons48 :FF, can't you stop sad asses like Skyline90 from voting for themselves?

Making the votes public is all I do. Don't worry, it is not like Skyline90 is gonna win.
Quote from lukelfs :Well my definition of 'Touge' is just a mountain road, so i dont see why a battle should be going on or having more than one car,
Definition from Wiki, Touge|峠|tōge is a Japanese word literally meaning "pass." It refers to a mountain pass or any of the narrow, winding roads..

Yes but this is where the confusion set in for a lot of us, this is what the rules stated:
Quote :Create a picture depicting a Touge battle of some description. Picture must look like the event is taking place on something vaguely hill-like.

Not getting on anyone's case, just pointing out that it said battle for those that read the rules closely
Quote from XCNuse :Yes but this is where the confusion set in for a lot of us, this is what the rules stated:

Not getting on anyone's case, just pointing out that it said battle for those that read the rules closely

Ah, well then , Also mine is a battle, hes battling a Mountain Ghost, So u cant see him,
voted for XCNuse, just a damn nice picture
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Making the votes public is all I do. Don't worry, it is not like Skyline90 is gonna win.

I guess :dopey:

XCNuse, Any ideas for a theme?
Already in the books

I didn't think I would have internet where I am right now so I came up with an idea before I left
Cheers for putting mine in! Had no time to finish it unfortunately Crazy-busy at the moment.

EDIT: And thanks for the votes! Didn't expect any without a preview.
lukelfs for me
i think XCnuse has the rightest spirit for touge here
FF, haven't you got to make the new competition thread...?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG