The online racing simulator
Laden Named and Shamed.
(21 posts, closed, started )
Laden Named and Shamed.
In these attachments, laden is the driver in the red FXR on Aston National.

He has been constantly ramming drivers that are having a good race for the lead/podium.

And it has been going on for 3 races straight, and many had left.

He claims that he does it so he can be famous... big mistake. I'm not sure how the system works here, but I believe that he should be banned in all servers, and play offline only.

I will attach them, once I get help, I'm having trouble uploading them at the moment.
Laden might be on crack the way he is.
My suggestion, don't upload anything. No more stupid threads like this. You're doing exactly what he wants.
Well you just helped him in his goal of becoming more "famous".
#5 - Vain
I think it's a good idea, because that way, the next time he tries to go on some servers LFS will say "Connection refused" on a lot of servers.

Vain
Quote from Paranoid Android :Well you just helped him in his goal of becoming more "famous".

Think of it another way, he won't be going on a majority of servers if he carries on this way. If you are just here for sarcasm, you are in the wrong place to do so.

Anyway, watch out for him guys and gals, he will spoil your race.

Here is the attachment. Replays on MPR.

www.itekracing.com/downloads/DAVEreplays.rar

The rest of the race is enjoyable to watch.
Quote from BigDave2967 :Think of it another way, he won't be going on a majority of servers if he carries on this way. If you are just here for sarcasm, you are in the wrong place to do so.

Anyway, watch out for him guys and gals, he will spoil your race.

Here is the attachment. Replays on MPR.

www.itekracing.com/downloads/DAVEreplays.rar

The rest of the race is enjoyable to watch.

What a looser illepall
and maybe Laden (LFS Racer name: uiop ) has never read this:

LFS
End-user license agreement

1. General

1.5 Extreme disruptive or offensive behaviour by a user, towards the developers or members of the community, may result in temporary or permanent suspension of the user's Live for Speed license.

wow, that guy is a complete fa*...
#9 - SamH
Watched the replays, and located him on OLD MEN #1. Went to look, and sure enough he's on there wrecking. He's banned from ours for 1000 days

He may be hoping to be famous, but he's rapidly becoming infamous. By midweek, he'll be invisible on all the online servers, the way he's going. You can only get famous on LFS by being good. Any other route will get you long-forgotten in no time flat.
Would be nice being able to define a list of permanently banned usernames for a dedicated server, sends to master server on connect and master server could just deny those users to connect to your server.

This guy would make it onto my list. twice.

uiop @ 454 hosts joined and 171 finished races, nice.
SamH, In 1000 days maybe we'll have S3. And make sure i see it when Laden gets ban on day 1001.

This guy clears my top 10 least favorites by far. Here is my old hated people.

me
me
me
me
me
me
me
me
me
me

no one used to drive worse than me.
Quote from Rappa Z :no one used to drive worse than me.

*kuch*

:ashamed:
I was the worst... I was the worst... I was the worst... I was the worst...
I was the worst till today...

(to be sang in a campfire song way)
I think we need a screentest before anyone can buy a liscense!
Sad litle bastard really, makes me sad too. Just seems like he found out you cant drive GTRs with mouse and went mad. And why some servers dont have voteban and kick?
no info on him. he's tryin' to goof off and then he'll leave.
#18 - VoiD
plz ban him from whole lfs till hell freezes over...

That was a really thrilling race he ruined...
Quote from Forbin :My suggestion, don't upload anything. No more stupid threads like this. You're doing exactly what he wants.

Yes, don't upload anything, not a single byte not even a thousanth of a byte. DON'T UPLOAD ANYTHING. NOTHING, I tell you!!!

And yes, no more of these stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid-stupid threads. These threads are sooooooo stupid.

THIS IS WHAT HE WANTS. THAT'S RIGHT, SUCKA !!

illepall

or perhaps let's not tell others what they can or can't do...

I for one like the name and shame, provided there is the coupled replay that actually proves it. That way we can make a list and ban such guys from all servers FOR EVER !!
Quote from VoiD :plz ban him from whole lfs till hell freezes over...

That was a really thrilling race he ruined...

I really enjoyed those races, even though I was far behind on an FXR.

He deserves to be fully banned, but thats up to the officials, mods, admin, etc. Whichever the topic refers towards.
Quote from BigDave2967 :He deserves to be fully banned, but thats up to the officials, mods, admin, etc. Whichever the topic refers towards.

yup, that's up to us, so hereby letting you know we're notified and i'm closing this thread now since I don't think much more useful posts can be placed.
This thread is closed

Laden Named and Shamed.
(21 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG