Lfsn00b
Logitekg25
LFS Photomode Competition Round 42 Voting: Autocross
count mine as JO53PHS please i clicked on mine by accident
mines not in there...if u want i can get the right size for you real quick
TypeRacing FTW
#5 - pik_d
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :TypeRacing FTW

He managed to make the UF1 look cool and there's a UFO. How can anyone not vote for him?
Voted for Dinosaur. But It was a close call between him and JO53PHS
Joe
diNOSaur
It's gotta be Ellis
XCNuse for me
Tomba
XCNuse for me
JO53PHS for me
this is going to be the closest one yet
JO53PHS

High resolution pic and some very nice action.

And of course....lot of smoke
Has to be Nuse's, but I liked Nab's and TypeRacing's as well. Bit too much blur in Nawzsaur's to my liking, JO5's opposite-locking FWD didn't really work for me even though the edit is visually appealing.
XCNuse, as much for the composition as the edit, great shot.

...ooh and I just put it in the lead
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Has to be Nuse's, but I liked Nab's and TypeRacing's as well. Bit too much blur in Nawzsaur's to my liking, JO5's opposite-locking FWD didn't really work for me even though the edit is visually appealing.

It was actually RWD (done with tweak - 500bhp and 400ish Nm Torque )and I actually did drift it
Quote from JO53PHS :It was actually RWD (done with tweak - 500bhp and 400ish Nm Torque )and I actually did drift it

You are awesome Voted for you btw.
Quote from JO53PHS :It was actually RWD (done with tweak - 500bhp and 400ish Nm Torque )and I actually did drift it

Yes, I assumed this. It's probably the contradiction that threw me off of it:
- if it's FWD, why is it 'drifting'
- if it's RWD, why are huge amounts of smoke coming from the front tyres

I realise that doing donuts, stand-still burnouts etc. can cause it, but it just doesn't didn't set me on fire this time. It'd be an awesome pic if it had an LRF in it instead
Well it's supposed to be 4WD in the picture, but the XFR is such a crapbox/tripod that I had to give it 500bhp and RWD to make it drift.

Quote from JO53PHS :Well it's supposed to be 4WD in the picture, but the XFR is such a crapbox/tripod that I had to give it 500bhp and RWD to make it drift.

i voted for you :shhh:
Vote for Tomba, he did the stuff I should've done that I always do to my photographs but never LFS.. AHhh whyyyy!!1

Thanks for the votes guys!
Quote from JO53PHS :Well it's supposed to be 4WD in the picture, but the XFR is such a crapbox/tripod that I had to give it 500bhp and RWD to make it drift.

send me the twk lol
I didn't save it

It's nothing special... just roughly 500 bhp, roughly 400 Nm torque, and RWD

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG