The online racing simulator
Additional custom onboard cameras
I think the title says it all. I would like to have more than the one custom camera 'slot' (if you know what I mean). At the moment, one can customise the onboard camera view (the view with just 2 wheels). I tend to use 'roof-cam' or 'tbar-cam' (for formulas), but it would be good to have a few more 'slots' to create additional camera views. This would be especially handy for replays, so one can perhaps set up a camera on the dash looking back at the driver, etc. This would mean that LFS would have more camera angles than any other sim!!! GTR has quite a few, and all of these (and more) could be created by the player in LFS if this idea is implemented.

Oh, and the 'slots' could be activated or deactivated.
:up:
Or made camera changing possible on replay mode.
Right now it's not possible. You must close replay,
set camera and start replay again :/

:up:
Yup more views please!

This will be great for watching replays and making videos. I'm using custom/ext view for driving (slightly different than built-in incar view) and I need another 'slot' for bumper or whatever other view from car (when making video). Setting custom/ext2 ruin my custom/ext driving view.
More camera 'slots' please!
'tis a good idea, sounds peachy to me!
Quote from geezer45 :I think the title says it all. I would like to have more than the one custom camera 'slot' (if you know what I mean). At the moment, one can customise the onboard camera view (the view with just 2 wheels). I tend to use 'roof-cam' or 'tbar-cam' (for formulas), but it would be good to have a few more 'slots' to create additional camera views. This would be especially handy for replays, so one can perhaps set up a camera on the dash looking back at the driver, etc. This would mean that LFS would have more camera angles than any other sim!!! GTR has quite a few, and all of these (and more) could be created by the player in LFS if this idea is implemented.

Oh, and the 'slots' could be activated or deactivated.

+999 :static:
you just woke up a thread just now a year old...

also, there is some way of doing this i think, but im not sure how to work it, but saw something about it in the updates

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG