The online racing simulator
My dad's account hacked and all info changed
Hello. My dad's account, minimax's email, and both password have been changed. I know the original password but not the email as we received it for free from a teammate of ours. He cannot log into anything is there a way to get this back?
Whoever bought the licence will need to contact the devs directly: http://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus

You will need to provide them with the following information (DO NOT POST ANY SENSITIVE DATA ON THE FORUMS !!!)

Quote :If your email address has changed since you registered and thus your password cannot be sent to you automatically, you can get your login details back from us,
provided that you can send us proof of purchase, like the purchase receipt email, or a scan of your credit card statement, showing your full name and address and the Live for Speed purchase details (you can hide the rest).

If you can provide any of these you can mail us to regain access to your account.

Contact the devs and provide some evidence that your dad is the actual owner of that account.
Quote from franky500 :Whoever bought the licence will need to contact the devs directly: http://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus

You will need to provide them with the following information (DO NOT POST ANY SENSITIVE DATA ON THE FORUMS !!!)

Im unsure of that as when i received it i only got the password. I left all the rest alone. I do know the password though...
#5 - Woz
Quote from Bmxtwins :Im unsure of that as when i received it i only got the password. I left all the rest alone. I do know the password though...

You DAD needs to contact the devs NOT you. He needs to prove who he is.
How does he contact them? He received this account from a teammate for free and did not bother to change the email adress or anything.
Yes, this happened to me about half a year ago... not cool...
I sent the problem directly to the dev's, they sorted it out
Wasn't minimax himself a hacker, and recently outted for the second time?..

*eyes the thread suspisciously* Wasnt minimax working on new hacks only very recently?

Just how exactly did the password on the account get changed again?
Or the original account holder decided to take it back again as it is linked to his email address
Quote from Becky Rose :Wasn't minimax himself a hacker, and recently outted for the second time?..

*eyes the thread suspisciously* Wasnt minimax working on new hacks only very recently?

Just how exactly did the password on the account get changed again?

ok thats weird.... if i knew that the account had a bad rep i probably wouldnt have allowed him to take it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG