The online racing simulator
touge?
(23 posts, closed, started )
touge?
probaply told a million times but ill say it again..touge track(maybe even tracks?)
it would be a wise thing to do for the deplovers, theyd please everyone. racers love them, awsome close call moments there, drifters love them, also cruisers love them(they finally have an actual road) so why not?
*also puitting flame suit on, since its a repost*:hide:
#2 - Myw
I don't think Touge should be the main priority of the developers. They should focus on the main aspect of LFS, which is racing, and improve on it. Once they've finished, they may add the touge as an addon. I'm not sure about that though. Touge is more of drifting and if you add too many drifting aspects to the game, LFS won't be about racing anymore.
Quote from batteryy :probaply told a million times but ill say it again..touge track(maybe even tracks?)
it would be a wise thing to do for the deplovers, theyd please everyone. racers love them, awsome close call moments there, drifters love them, also cruisers love them(they finally have an actual road) so why not?
*also puitting flame suit on, since its a repost*:hide:

---------

then why do it ?
:
Quote from batteryy :not sure. a boring day i quess

hehe , i dont flame , but others will so , yea , get ur suit on
#6 - Bean0
It could be done using parts of existing tracks, layout objects/checkpoints, and insim couldn't it ?
Brings out water to stop the forum burning to ash
Quote from Bean0 :It could be done using parts of existing tracks, layout objects/checkpoints, and insim couldn't it ?

Yes true. If there were barriers that didn't throw you to the moon and a choice of fences/armcos objects then we would have enough to make really good touge courses. So we just need good barriers/fences objects really.
Touge =/= Show Drifting
Going on touge doesn't mean you have to master show drifting. People do drift more on touge tracks / tarmac rally stages, but that's a part of racing, not showing up without being fast.
However, LFS can focus on whatever the devs like.
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
+ f...ing 1
Better than a Touge wold be Hill Climb courses... inspiration isn`t hard to find, I have about 5 good examples @ my town and for me at least it wold be the best addon ever.
Iap it`s nice, more hairpins wold be better but my point to the dev's is New Tracks, more places to have fun.
+5 for touge!
Honestly id buy the game twice if someone where to create a touge course (similar to the one in forza 1, perhaps a bit twistier ) Ability to reverse for hillclimb, and the option to change surface from dirt to tarmac. Best simulator out there coupled with the G25.
Why not? I mean, it would please everyone with a nice road up in the mountains, especially me. What's most similar at the moment is Fern Bay...
The term, 'touge' is a widely misused term, most often associated with drifting and Initial D... (Damn it) I think you could have used a more 'general' term, like a mountain course. It sounds better to many ears of people who hate drifting. (Not flaming.)

What I think LFS needs is a new track which would be tight, bumpy and lots of elevation changes placed on a mountain (e.g. Autopolis). People have always wanted bumpier tracks. A track with lots of elevation changes would be a very nice addition indeed.
i would LOVE for a touge/mountain pass track. I love drifting, but who can honestly say a down hill/touge pass would NOT be fun for racing and time attacks. Pitting your skills up against varying types of turns and elevation changes just sounds like a lot of fun to me. Soemthing like Akina, even something like in the Best Motoring video's Touge showdown (maybe just extended) would be fun. People can flame all they want, but they are just lying to themselves, as they know it would be a fun change of pace.
A new track that goes up and down the side of a mountain would be fun.

The track could be used by drifters to "touge" and racers to race. I, for one, think that LFS tracks have too few elevation changes.

BTW Akina is a fictional name used in Initial D. The mountain is really called Haruna.
what lfs really needs is pikes peak
#20 - dev
I really hope there will be some kind of a hill / mountain course with mid-turn elevation changes, uphill or downhill doesn't really matter...
Quote from dev :uphill or downhill doesn't really matter...

Well of course it doesn't, you can just go reverse and it will go the other way?
+1 for a mountain road. With time trial races The way togue is done (or what I have seen) is 1v1, where 1 person starts behind on the uphill, and the other person then starts behind on the downhill. The fastest time with both ways added together wins
Quote from RasmusL :Well of course it doesn't, you can just go reverse and it will go the other way?
+1 for a mountain road. With time trial races The way togue is done (or what I have seen) is 1v1, where 1 person starts behind on the uphill, and the other person then starts behind on the downhill. The fastest time with both ways added together wins

Maybe with InSim ? 
This thread is closed

touge?
(23 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG