The online racing simulator
Indicators tik tik tik sound
(21 posts, started )
Would make better illusion
Huge thumbs up

You could like park and then go again and stuff like that.
Excellent, that can go along with all the new universal international symbols on the new dashboards we should be getting.

Indicator stalks too would be nice.
#4 - Jakg
would be nice, but would drive you mad if you put on the hazards all the time if you were damaged!
Quote from Jakg :would be nice, but would drive you mad if you put on the hazards all the time if you were damaged!

Dont crash, or be crashed
It would be cool, but you must have left and right and both indicators and not a dot...
like: <- ->
instead of: O
#7 - bbman
Quote from (FIN)Eza :Would make better illusion

But you know, that car manufacturers actually recreate the sound of the old codensers (or capacitors? I don't know), just because the customers WANT that feedback? You wouldn't hear a thing by turning the indicators on in RL...
would be cool
Quote from bbman :But you know, that car manufacturers actually recreate the sound of the old codensers (or capacitors? I don't know), just because the customers WANT that feedback? You wouldn't hear a thing by turning the indicators on in RL...

You mean relays...

And they actually do make noise, even today.

Ooh ooh! they must make SCRAPING wipers too
Yes please, add the tick .
i think first, the sound must be right ,im sure tis more of a "tnck" then a "tick" :duck:
A lot of the 'ticks' can be different in certain cars though. Heck you can even buy custom chimes for them that play music while you signal to turn :zombie:

(Hehe my father bought one once, was annoying after the 5th turn )
Quote from Moonclaw :Huge thumbs up

Same here
I really use them a lot while racing (I've got the buttons on my DFP ), the sound would be a really great addition.
but i think there must be an option (just like the horn) to change the sound on/ off cause some people say it's: tick tack, or tick tick, or tnck or tack or whatever
Quote from Tweaker :Heck you can even buy custom chimes for them that play music while you signal to turn :zombie:

ROLF, I want "It's peanut butter jelly time" chime, with the banana dancing through the dashoard. illepall

Back on topic, I like the idea with the symbols that Bob suggested. And I would add the rest (battery, oil, brakes, temp, fuel light, etc...) of symbols to the dash.
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :You mean relays...

And they actually do make noise, even today.

Some Do some don't. Some are run off little timer circuits instead of relays I think. I know the focus I was in had a synthetic clicker. Think my srt-4 does too.
ARGGH you lucky *&(^&*^, I so badly wanted to buy one of those cars. Boohoo.
Hehe yeah it's nice to drive =) ohh did I mention it's an ACR =P www.muroc-racing.com for pics. Gotta love a 4 cylinder stock with 230 HP at the wheels (5200) with 250 pounds of torque (2400-4400), intercooled and running 14 pounds of boost from the factory =) less than 14 second 1/4 mile times too, but if your draggin a front wheel drive you need another car, they are in the 10's though now, too bad I have a buddy who's running that in an S10. Some are running 9's I think, s10's that is...
excelent idea!
yup, must be implented

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG