The online racing simulator
XRT - GoDaddy.com NASCAR
(17 posts, started )
XRT - GoDaddy.com NASCAR
Hi there, here's my next work-in-progress skin. I assure you I will finish the skin this time, not like the XRG Endurance Series.

The base car image is here.

My current progress:

25.6. finished

Skin files:
1024x1024
2048x2048

Finished
No reply?

It's finished now but I don't know whether I should keep the fake front lights there or not. What do you think? Please, tell me, thanks.

Screenshots are in the 1st post.
#5 - hp999
Keep the lights, they look so high quality! Nice skin.
Quote from Flame CZE :Do you mean the Godaddy logo on the wing or over the rear lights?

On the rear wing. Your skin seems to be missing part of the logo, and the text seems smaller, when compared to the image I found.
Good job
Quote from Bob Smith :On the rear wing. Your skin seems to be missing part of the logo, and the text seems smaller, when compared to the image I found.

There's a reflection of the sun on the screenshot, sorry But it was a bit small though, so I fixed it and the logo on the rear wing seems OK now. Now it's ready to release I think. It will appear in finished skins section as soon as possible.

Thanks all for your opinons!
Can I have this skin? Ive always been a go daddy nascar skin user for all my nascar stuff. Or would you give me the base scheme so i could put my own personal # on it? Will this work for XRT?
Quote from Bmxtwins :Can I have this skin? Ive always been a go daddy nascar skin user for all my nascar stuff. Or would you give me the base scheme so i could put my own personal # on it? Will this work for XRT?

Well sure you can have this skin, it's fully public. And what do you mean by the basic scheme, do you mean the PSD file?

And it will work for XRT because it is for XRT
Nice job mate
Yes PSD file. so i can change the #'s to what I use. Dont worry its a hendricks #! my email is

bmxtwinsATgmail.com

Im a diehard nascar fan (and only of hendrick motorsports) thats why i like your go daddy skin . Even though its Dale Jr's Nationwide skin it works for me
Quote from Bmxtwins :Yes PSD file. so i can change the #'s to what I use. Dont worry its a hendricks #! my email is
bmxtwinsATgmail.com

Later I will send you a link to rapidshare or something like that because my email client is broken.
I got the email . But undefined error. check your pm's
nice work
EDIT: Found the skin name in XR skins thread.
no. 25 car, as a request by bmxtwins.
Attached images
XRT_nascargd25.jpg
thanks.

XRT - GoDaddy.com NASCAR
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG