Freak out
(9 posts, started )
Freak out
Saw this on another forum.. Note the remote control haha
DOM.

DOM.

DOM.

Where have you been?
I got playing for a bit about a year ago when my XBOX died, but after I getting it back and then CTRA dying I don't get on LFS much
I thaught about playing WOW for about two seconds, then I realized how much I hate what they did to the story line of War Craft and I changed my mind.

WC3 and WOW shouldn't have happend in my opinion, they completely go off of the original story line. I'm a big time old school gamer, and WC2 was the best of the series.

If that is real that kid needs help, just like many other WOW players. People have lost jobs over that game, it's simply unbelievable how people can get so addicted to something where you do the same thing over and over untill an expansion comes out, and then you play the quests from that over and over. Theres no real gain, its not like a ranked sim racer or FPS, where being number one means something more than just the time it took you to get there.
Wtf, this video was already posted on hilarious videos thread. What? We are gonna make new threads just for videos we want others to see?

But yea ... the most fckin wierdest thing in the video is @ 1:08 where he sticks a remote control in hes poophole. Like wtf?

Edit: I already sent message to that guy Thats what i got back.

"No he dosent have a mental disorder and i have no idea why he stuck the remote in his ass. YES IT IS REAL"
nerds...when you see one, you know he is
#8 - Migz
fake

Freak out
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG