The online racing simulator
The TDRT 2009 Race League - Final Race LIVE on Livestream
The Danish Racing Team's "TDRT Race League 2009" has it's final round tomorrow evening (17th June 2009) at 18:30 UTC (19:30 BST - 20:30 CEST). The two class system of GTRs and TBOs makes for some thrilling racing in both categories, with both scores going towards the teams championship.

The racing will take place from Aston National (AS3), and will be broadcast LIVE from TDRT's brand new channel, which can be found here. A superpole arrangement will decide the grid for the first race, and each race will consist of 25 laps.

Commentating will be LFS's John Hindhaugh soundalike Chris Wilkinson (Wilko868, you must know who I am by now :razz and a special guest.

Hope to see you all watching some brilliant midweek racing!

Chris Wilkinson (The gobby one)
uh thats cool
Will the stream be downloadable afterwards?
oh god, I didnt know it would be streamed. Better be extra extra careful with them tbo's

Good luck on Commentating
Awsome guys. Seems going to be intresting event.
#7 - G!NhO
Lol
hopes it will be good if i ramble just tell me to shut up , msn is [email protected] :P
17 AS3 laps left and the commentators provide loads of fun. Well done, mates.
when we can download it?
Where is a replay of livestream ?
Oh no...... :doh:
It is recorded, i'm just waiting to learn a changed password
Quote from Wilko868 :It is recorded, i'm just waiting to learn a changed password

Yahoo.... Then looking forward to it.
Quote from Wilko868 :Stream is now On Demand

Sorry for the delay folks

No problem. Thank you.
Quote from Wilko868 :Stream is now On Demand

Sorry for the delay folks

www.livestream.com/danishtdrt

By the way, I would like to thank you for your job as broadcaster and commentator and rest of your commentators team. All of you made race intresting to watch.

I would be pleased if next season u will be broadcasting races of next TDRT league's season, because u were very emotional and pretty good as commentator, which is very good

Cheers.
this was my first ever time comentating , so i was a lil rusty tbh
Nice commentating from all of you. Thanks a lot to you guys from the TDRT camps. Prepare for Take II now.. ;-)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG