TypeRacing

Hi-res

Sponge

Hi-res

Ricksta

Hi-res

Subphonic

Hi res

NOTICE: For next time, all entrants must put final entry for their pics, otherwise they won't be counted for the polling thread. And if a preview pic is larger than 400px on anyside, it won't be shown, or be counted as a high res pic.

Happy voting!
Rofl... You managed to make the voting thread at exactly the closing time last night? EPIC.

And Luke.S' is a render...?
I voted TypeRacing, once again I just feel some emotion with this
voted sponge, i think hes picture is just the most ''lfs nature''
MR. JO53PHS for me ..
#6 - macsy
My vote goes for Sponge, I think it shows best the "nature of LFS", the others were more or less "LFS and nature." The writing on the bottom was a bit meh... but oh well.
JO53PHS' and Ricksta's were also great, Ricksta should've added a driver though. JO53PHS I would suggest to add a little grain on top of the LX, to blend it more with the photo.
Quote from macsy :My vote goes for Sponge, I think it shows best the "nature of LFS", the others were more or less "LFS and nature." The writing on the bottom was a bit meh... but oh well.
JO53PHS' and Ricksta's were also great, Ricksta should've added a driver though. JO53PHS I would suggest to add a little grain on top of the LX, to blend it more with the photo.

meh, the picture is awsome, but it just isnt lfs nature
Quote from JO53PHS :Rofl... You managed to make the voting thread at exactly the closing time last night? EPIC.

And Luke.S' is a render...?

You bet I did.... but I cannot gurantee that every week!

And I just noticed the 2 XFG's are renders. And now I have Zero tolerance for rule breakers in the next week.

To the winner of the poll: Send me the theme of the week asap. I have a busy week!
JO53PHS got my vote
I'm sticking to my belief that these should have the funky 2D LFS trees Unknownmaster21 got my vote for putting a different spin on it.
how I think this?

LFS IRL Nature
Nature inside of LFS
LFS Nature
IRL Nature with LFS car
Nature of LFS car?
battery for me lol
Type racing Text tell everything.
i was looking through the final entries, and it said under mine, no high-res yet, am i disqualified, and how do i make it high-res?
Quote from logitekg25 :i was looking through the final entries, and it said under mine, no high-res yet, am i disqualified, and how do i make it high-res?

Try resizing taking the pic in a higher res (e.g. 401x401 or more.)
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Try resizing taking the pic in a higher res (e.g. 401x401 or more.)

for some reason i though the maximum size was 400x400
Quite like brandons.
Yeah, i join with those who thinks Sponge's one fits best in theme.
Great work
@logitekg25: You wre the only one voting for your own picture to have at least one vote. Sorry, but that's poor.

JO53PHS for me. At least one thing where he's good. (Racing isn't...)
Quote from khoianh94 :@logitekg25: You wre the only one voting for your own picture to have at least one vote. Sorry, but that's poor.
(Racing isn't...)

i nkow it is pretty poor, but i want atleast 1 vote; it would suck with everybody having 10 votes and then me having 0

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG