The online racing simulator
60 Lap GP - BL1 - XFG / XRG 14th June
Its been a while since we have raced in a 60 Lap GP.

But we are here again.. away we go.

Server(s) hosted by http://www.500servers.com

Please sign up via the links provided in the post if you want to race. Please let me know if you sign up and then find out you cannot make it.

Full Race Details Below:

Date: Sunday 14th June.
Time: Server Opens: 18:40 BST
Open Qual: 19:00 BST (25 minutes)
Race Start: 19:35 BST
LFS Version: S2 (latest patch to date)
Server: [url="lfs://|ATC+60+Lap+GP|0|S2"]ATC 60 Lap GP[/url]
Car: XFG+XRG
Track: Blackwood Normal (BL1)

PLEASE REMEMBER: ALL TIMES ARE IN BST (British Summer Time). This thread was posted at 13:30 BST.

[url="http://www.atcteam.org/60lapper.php"]Sign Up Here[/url]

Practice server: Currently OPEN: [url="lfs://|ATC+60+Lap+GP|0|S2"]ATC 60 Lap GP[/url]

Rules:
To keep things simple, the rules are going to be just as simple:

* No foul language,
* Follow the pit lines - (Entry and Exit)
* Use your Common Sense

FLAGS:
Yellow Flags:
When drivers got a yellow flag they must use caution and be prepared to slow down.
Crashing into a crashed car under yellow flag conditions can also give a penalty.

Blue Flags:
Drivers who are blue flagged should let the lapping car pass as soon as possible.
They are not expected to resist an overtaking move by a lapping car.

some rules have been taken from the T7R teams TDC.

If a driver who has entered the race is unable to attend on the day it is upto THAT DRIVER to find a replacement to drive for him and to let ATC Franky500 know about the change as soon as it is known. (e-mail: [email protected]). If the driver is unable to find a replacement then a reserve driver will be given the space.

All results and replays will be posted on the LFS Forum within 72 hours of the race. Please feel free to post your own race reports in a thread which will be provided on the day.

Current Entries:
  • ATC Dadge
  • ATC Franky500
  • ATC gAg
  • ATC Widdowmaker
  • [SR]Zeugnimod
  • T7RThree Jump
  • spdoPearcy
  • dt.Danas L.
  • E. Lynch
  • CoRe L.Malecki
  • LR|VoiD
  • D.kheireddine
  • Jaxx
Ok its been moved to the 14th June now guys. If you still cannot race , let me know and i will take the name off the list.

Ta.
Put me back on.
#5 - VoiD
Signed a few minutes ago.
beeen very busy this week. but this IS going ahead so please do enter
#7 - dadge
spread the word guys. this could be a classic race.
#8 - garph
Aye, I'd like a good 20+ people for this baby.

Been really liking the XFG on the LR server, got me back into LFS. Racing has been of a good standard as well, most of the time.

not more drivers?
spread the word... intise some team mates! we can do this.

trust me. there will be more by sunday.
seems every sunday has a league race on for somebody these days.

Ahh well.. what can you do eh... late night mid week would never really work. and saturdays seem just as busy as sundays...

GRrrRRRRRRRRR.
Quote from franky500 :seems every sunday has a league race on for somebody these days.

Ahh well.. what can you do eh... late night mid week would never really work. and saturdays seem just as busy as sundays...

GRrrRRRRRRRRR.

that's how it goes Franky Mid week might work tho if you don't take it to some super long combo.
ye im giving up, gotta do olfsl
Quote from Tukko :that's how it goes Franky Mid week might work tho if you don't take it to some super long combo.

+1, for something like that.. especially next week's friday? i just get there in time...
this race we will stick with the sunday as its a first time run for a while and its already been moved once.

mid week then will be something to look at then. i'll get a poll up
Signed up yesterday using the website, I don't see my name on the list... Is there anything else I need to do?
Nah, just give fwanky time to update the list.
anyone up for some practice?
Eek, this has come round quick. Been having some really good races on the LR server recently, can't want for this bad ass now.
so. 13 of us confirmed in for this one.

More might turn up on the day. but never the less. given the calibre of the current entries.. this is gonna be some damn fine racing!!!
Because of some things going on at my house I might not be able to make the race, although I will try my best! Good luck today if I don't make it!
Quote from jaxx751 :Because of some things going on at my house I might not be able to make the race, although I will try my best! Good luck today if I don't make it!

No problem.

Hopefully will see you there still though

All the details have been sent out now (password and confirmed times)

If you did not get them. throw me a PM here and i will make sure they are passed on>

If you have any friends that want to join in then let me know and i am sure they will be most welcome.

See you all tonight.
ATC GP tonight lads. 4 hours to go . there's still plenty of places left so all are welcome.
Sorry but I won't come either.

Completely forgot that this was tonight. :/

Please don't kill me.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG