The online racing simulator
Last Lap Motorsports... is getting bigger
(210 posts, closed, started )
New member smoker.

AKA Geekster
another new 1. [LLM] Keith

aka kth001
don't take this the wrong way, but are you just rounding up random cruisers?
No, most of these guys are good drivers. Astra is a drifter. Kim is fast. JD is a friend. Mustang is my bro. Kth is a good driver. Elitecobra is fast.
we all do cruise together tho we all are fast just gotta wait for cobra to get his wheel welcome aboard guys
PLEASE WELCOME. Arm0!

A former Elite Racing Member and we need him here. He will be Co-Captain and Mustangman will be our assistant director. Welcome and have a good stay.
Congrats.
welcome aboard O.O
___
Well done Arm0, hope you do well in thist team
#10 - Arm0
With a heavy heart Armo.K leaves to join a different team. Though his stay was short I wish him luck with future endeavors. Looks like i need to make a stay with the team for atleast X amount of months contract for new recruits.
But on a even happier to note we welcome Vinnylegends as the new co owner. Vinny was the Runner-Up for best layout maker in 2008. We KNOW he is a great addition and will stay dedicated. Stay tuned for some series info.
Quote from Bmxtwins :With a heavy heart Armo.K leaves to join a different team. Though his stay was short I wish him luck with future endeavors. Looks like i need to make a stay with the team for atleast X amount of months contract for new recruits.

After 2 days? WTH!

Come on, think a bit about it before joining a team. Joining a team for 2 days is ridiculous. :thumbsdow
Quote from zeugnimod :After 2 days? WTH!

Come on, think a bit about it before joining a team. Joining a team for 2 days is ridiculous. :thumbsdow

I agree mate, ok if it isn't what you were looking for but give it time an things may change , two days is pathetic imo
Quote from zeugnimod :After 2 days? WTH!

Maybe he got a very good team invitiation? or when he saw inside of a team he decided to leave it because its not that what he was expecting
I have no clue why he left. He said he was going to join a friends team. I didn't want him to leave.
#17 - triz
Hmmm... I Didnt know Speedsims 2 was an open/public server for everyone to stop by and join in to? I suppose that this isnt really the idea behind that server mr BMX. U might have admin rights there, but it's not a server to just use for everybody i think. If it was the idea to do what u do here, it would be public and on display in the multiplayer window of LFS when querying servers....

That u wanna run a team, thats ok. But i dont think its ok to just put the server open just like that.

Triz
Hi Triz, its been a while since I've seen you around at Nascar Heat. I see you have LFS also. See you around. And yes Kev said it could be our team server.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Hi Triz, its been a while since I've seen you around at Nascar Heat. I see you have LFS also. See you around. And yes Kev said it could be our team server.

BMX you might wanna double check with Kevin on that one. Seems, you took advantage of someone's generosity, I'm not gonna get into a big drawn out discussion here on the forums it's not the proper place to do it.
Yes BMX, please drop me a PM
Yes..
I heard some trouble going on about the server lately.
Kev could you inform me on this trough a PM please?
Thnxs.
We would like to welcome a new member. My dad, minimax (aka radar)
SERVER INFORMATION
[LLM]TeamServer

WITH LFS LAPPER!

& my bro is experimenting with a cruise insim but that wont be on for long...
Quote from Bmxtwins :We would like to welcome a new member. My dad, minimax (aka radar)

your dad? oh, that looks real good.
New driver:khoianh94

will update list when i get back from school.
-
(xtremeracer83) DELETED by xtremeracer83
This thread is closed

Last Lap Motorsports... is getting bigger
(210 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG