The online racing simulator
ohh it was banned for fraud
(13 posts, closed, started )
unban it, it wasnt fraud!! i swear it was my money!
account jason23 = unban it, it wasnt fraud!!
i hate you lfs if you dont unban it now!! my mates gonna kick my head in
i need it unbanned in less then 2 hours please!
Quote from R32 Tuner :unban it, it wasnt fraud!! i swear it was my money!
account jason23 = unban it, it wasnt fraud!!
i hate you lfs if you dont unban it now!! my mates gonna kick my head in
i need it unbanned in less then 2 hours please!

not you again... take it up with the devs... nobody here cares.
Quote from bunder9999 :not you again... take it up with the devs... nobody here cares.

how do i undo a email i said i shared it when it was banned for fraud and i didnt know
:doh:

Whining kid anyone?
should get unbanned, unban and it wont be a shared account anymore, i didnt know if i took the money back tha it will get banned for fraud :'(
are any admins on?
**** off faggots.
this isnt the time to play around. i need this account unbanned otherwise my mate will kick my head in suriously.
banned for fraud because i took the money back with MY paypal.
Quote from R32 Tuner :**** off faggots.
this isnt the time to play around. i need this account unbanned otherwise my mate will kick my head in suriously.
banned for fraud because i took the money back with MY paypal.

good for you, it's not our fault... and telling us to eff off and calling us faggots isn't going to help your case one bit. at all.

have a nice day.
Quote from bunder9999 :good for you, it's not our fault... and telling us to eff off and calling us faggots isn't going to help your case one bit. at all.

have a nice day.

maybe you should stop spaming in this thread and get a life.
Quote from R32 Tuner :maybe you should stop spaming in this thread and get a life.

ooh, nice insult... keep them coming. :duck:
Quote from R32 Tuner :maybe you should stop spaming in this thread and get a life.

Maybe you shouldn't spam yourself......
#13 - SamH
Certainly nothing will be achieved by incessant posting on the forum. I suggest you keep communications between yourself and the devs.

Polluting the forum with threads on this matter, after you've been directed to contact the devs directly, will only lead to your account being banned from the forum as well.
This thread is closed

(13 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG