The online racing simulator
spamming on Meeting room lfs 21.00-21.14 GMT+2
Hello devs... i need at help.

Here is a spammers on meeting room...

so much.. i got a pic
so.... the master server crash at 2x.. by at arox123...

help guys.

Mikko.
#2 - CSF
yeah yeah... but why at SPAM & Master server crash x2?
this thread is sooo:

-
(hugoluis) DELETED by hugoluis
You twats caused master server crash and GTAL server crash in common!
Yah, like this....

Which in turn made the master server do this.......

pretty pathetic and childish really.

Is there any mention of deliberate master server disruption in the rules somewhere? if there isn't there should be.
Attached images
wmplayer 2009-05-09 19-16-38-73.jpg
MScrash.jpg
Congrats guys... :thumbsdow Especially for this one:

Quote from TexasLTU :You twats caused master server crash and GTAL server crash in common!

Grow up... Arox, no comment.
999 ban for sure :/
Damn childs. No comment.
:doh:
Did the GTAL really crash? Seriously Arox, i knew you were and idiot, but i didnt know you were such a big one...
Quote from DevilDare :Did the GTAL really crash? Seriously Arox, i knew you were and idiot, but i didnt know you were such a big one...

Yes, seriously. It has been red flagged... Arox deserves a ban... Really.
#15 - CSF
It lost connection to the Master server yes. The admins had to restart the race. It seems a few servers did.
Erik voted to ban arox123 (1/2)

And by ban, I mean a master server ban for a few days, if not more.
It must have done momentarily. For the users online to go from 700 down to about 200 in about 2 seconds, plus we all got disconnected from chat and then there was an error saying unable to connect to the master server so yeah, arox was being a dafty and broke LFS.
I think organisers should deserve a bigger penalty...
You mean UM21, and me plus the others who had the idea? Hardly our fault that some idiot ruined it is it??
Quote from danthebangerboy :You mean unknown, and me plus the others who had the idea? Hardly our fault that some idiot ruined it is it??

And call me UM21
I don't wanna defend anyone here, but who knew the meeting room couldn't handle a bit too many people/messages?

It's a bug, they found it, and it should be fixed. That's why LFS is still in alpha, bugs are to be expected.
The record attempt was a fail anyway. Who knew that the room only accepts 32 connections? we didnt!
Did we know that elevator lifts only 400KG? We didn't!
Did we know that I have great ideas? We didn't!
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :I don't wanna defend anyone here, but who knew the meeting room couldn't handle a bit too many people/messages?

It's a bug, they found it, and it should be fixed. That's why LFS is still in alpha, bugs are to be expected.

was about to say exactly that!

+1
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG