The online racing simulator
Skins
My skin will be:
Attached images
XFG_corimar_comp.jpg
EDIT: Updated skin
Attached images
XFG_MMS_Ashley.jpg
Niall I would advise a numberplate being published sooner rather than later, especially with the broadcast
Quote from Xaid0n :I hope this skin is ok to use

very nice mate but... 1. not too happy about the white backround 2. i dont really like the stretched logo on the back either but im happy enought that the logo is on the car anyway so thats a big help for me.

Thanks,
Niall
Quote from Wilko868 :Niall I would advise a numberplate being published sooner rather than later, especially with the broadcast

ye im working on a numberplate at the moment
-
(Xaid0n) DELETED by Xaid0n
Quote from Xaid0n :Ahh sorry, skins arent really my speciality, was just a quick job to get the logos on there. ill see if i can get someone to rectify it.

Regards

Ok mate no problem. If you cant find anyone to edit it I would be happy to put our logo on it for you, I'm not the VERY BEST at making skins but I'm defonitly not the worst, if you attach the skin in this thread without ANY of the Murray Motorsport logos on it I will put logo's on it for you.

Niall
See my previous post Updated skin.
any eta on the numberplate etc.? i'm getting into the swing of skinmaking so would like to put it on asap
Quote from oli17 :any eta on the numberplate etc.? i'm getting into the swing of skinmaking so would like to put it on asap

Ohhh god sorry guys I completly forgot to make them I will try get someone to do them for me as I can't go on my computer untill about late june early July.
Quote from n-murray :Ohhh god sorry guys I completly forgot to make them I will try get someone to do them for me as I can't go on my computer untill about late june early July.

May I draw the numberplate?
please
Number Plate :
-Big thanks to Zach Weiss
i don't get it, they're REALLY small and i can't save them :S
somebody please do it for him .. im sick of him asking silly questions
what? when? sorry i AM new...
Well, I'm sorry Andy, but this guy says the truth. No one skins in 1024x1024 nowadays.

And a link would be a good help also, instead of these failing [img] tags.
Here are the number plates in blank template in 2048, enjoy
Attached images
XFG_NumberPlates.png
ok another noob question...how do i get the number on the car, do i just insert it the obvious way, or do i need to use a particular font/program?
Sorry for not saying, please use impact font in white
no probs. thanks for uploading it btw
Heres the skin I will be using for the series
Attached images
XFG_MMCZACH.jpg
right, that's it you're getting crashed! i spent at least a couple of hours on mine and it doesn't look half as good as that! :fence:

pic below, but i've still got to add a few finishing touches...
Attached images
XFG_3id08b_91_mmc.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG