The online racing simulator
Senna Memorial Race
To remember the tragic weekend at 1 may 1994 with the loss of Ayrton Senna en and Roland Ratzenberger, we have a memorial race this Friday the 1th May.

Program :

Track : Westhill Int.
Car : BF1
Laps : 40 laps.
Pitstop : 1 forced pitstop.
Realism : NO traction control.
Start : qualify 20:30 CET. ( watch our website for correct time the watch is CET time)
Qualify : for 15 minutes 1 outlap, 2 hotlaps
20:45 : race start after 1 minute of silence, cars on track engines off.
20:46 : Restart.
Password : SennA (with capitals)

No subscription needed.... But you can tell us here you will come. We have 47 slots available.

For all the not league member, please read the rules of our league at http://www.livefordpeed.be !!!
-
(aroX123) DELETED by aroX123
Kinda good idea, I could come
We will expect you
I would have joined if I was free this day. Good luck with that.

And :tombstone Ayrton Senna and Roland Ratzenberger(I'm glad you didn't forget him)
I can be there!
I will be there!
What about the car? BF1?
indeed BF1

If you go to the website you find a link to our 24/7 server.
The combo is already set to WE1 and BF1

Thank you all for coming, but i hope a lot more will join us.
Come on where are the rest of the Senna fans? put a message here so we know you come. It's always nice what to expect.
ill join

EDIT : 75 % sure i can make it , so if i dont , sorry
i definitely try to get in, any senna skin here?
think the thingy with engine off is a problem , BF1 don't have a starter.

Or is me wrong there?
you are right. the bf1 doesnt have a starter :X
Quote from K.Dingeling :think the thingy with engine off is a problem , BF1 don't have a starter.

Or is me wrong there?

was thinking the same
FO8 then
Quote from K.Dingeling :think the thingy with engine off is a problem , BF1 don't have a starter.

Or is me wrong there?

There's said that the race will be restarted then, so the engines will be running after the restart.

I might come there myself also.
Quote from hanzime :To remember the tragic weekend at 1 may 1994 with the loss of Ayrton Senna en and Roland Ratzenberger, we have a memorial race this Friday the 1th May.

Program :

Track : Westhill Int.
Car : BF1
Laps : 40 laps.
Pitstop : 1 forced pitstop.
Realism : NO traction control.
Start : qualify 20:30 CET. ( watch our website for correct time the watch is CET time)
Qualify : for 15 minutes 1 outlap, 2 hotlaps
20:45 : race start after 1 minute of silence, cars on track engines off.
20:46 : Restart.
Password : SennA (with capitals)

No subscription needed.... But you can tell us here you will come. We have 47 slots available.

For all the not league member, please read the rules of our league at http://www.livefordpeed.be !!!

1 question, how can we see if someone is using/not using TC, very easy to cheat Also 1 mandatory pitstop....
Admins can check the blue light which is solid on if TC is off. If TC is on it flickers when in use.

As for the mandatory pitstop, that can be set by the server but BF1 won't do 40 laps of Westhill anyway.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Admins can check the blue light which is solid on if TC is off. If TC is on it flickers when in use.

As for the mandatory pitstop, that can be set by the server but BF1 won't do 40 laps of Westhill anyway.

You sure that admins check all corners every participant takes in whole race from start to end?
It's their rule so it's their problem, but it can be checked.
I try to join in 20:30.
Quote from EliteAti :You sure that admins check all corners every participant takes in whole race from start to end?

I think InSim can be created for this to check if someone is using TC, just like UF Baby-R cup was, the InSim checked if people had the right intake restriction on.
i`ll be there
I'm there if I can make it
accidentally pressed exit when tried to change the mouse steering inputs... i hate mouse driving

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG