The online racing simulator
AS Club not KY GP
(15 posts, started )
AS Club not KY GP
Today, I was racing on [SR]Gti server and when the track changing came after AS Club to Kyoto GP, the LFS warned me about : Wrong Number of nodes (i dont know what does it mean), i saw the track is "Kyoto Club", okay the race started, and i found myself on AS Club and the others on Kyoto GP Long (actually in the air) i saved the replay, and i found out something is wrong there too. Please look at it ...
Attached files
Bug.LFSforum.mpr - 165 KB - 253 views
wtf the f crazy bug, I didn't even expected the mpr to work, but I see it, all the cars hop around mid air, but no one start on the "right" track
Here's a pic of track changing
Attached images
lfs_00000125.jpg
Kyoto Ring Club!
Same happened to one of our guys(Teedot). A different race though it looks like.

Some of us started fine on KY3 and others were stuck on AS2
Quote from SilverArrows77 :The simple fix to this is a slightly bigger delay between /end and the call of /track= in the insim app, as when a user is slightly lagging they will still be recieving /end and processing it, and therefore cant take /track= properly when its called.

Thx for the advice, posted about this on our forum.
New combo is invented! Nobel price for you
lol you race your own race there
Yes, as you say
You started in AS2 (as you said) the rest were in KY3 (as you said as well), but, in the pic provided in post #2 of this thread, the course map shows KY2. WTF?
Quote from Danny LFS :You started in AS2 (as you said) the rest were in KY3 (as you said as well), but, in the pic provided in post #2 of this thread, the course map shows KY2. WTF?

It's the replay. In-game i saw the AS2 map
whops i forgot the attachment
Attached images
lfs_00000125.jpg
You had the attachment already on earlier post
Error, it can be done if someone is joining exactly same time as changing track, usually Graphics have not loaded but in this case this is much bigger, however, I do not know is this possible by joining and loading in same time

AS Club not KY GP
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG