Andrei221
stickylfs
Texas LTU
Criminal-Team
LFS Photomode Competition Round 35 Voting: Formula 1 in LFS
-
(Mp3 Astra) DELETED by Mp3 Astra
lukasa
The layout was wrong. Delete yours . Mine has Joe's exact layout .
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
use this thread to vote
Not really. I am now creating a bit of a spam type thread to settle this .
hadesko
DO THIS PLEASE:

1. Luke.S's thread is the official voting thread
2. Luke.S' copy the contents of shaun's thread into yours, because I like his layout better.
3. Shaun: When luke has done #2, replace your thread with 'DO NOT VOTE IN THIS THREAD', and a link to the other thread.
4. Shaun: report your thread using the triangle button thing, asking for a mod to delete it.

Ok?

Edit: Fail .

But Luke, could you edit the layout of your thread to make it like my previous voting threads, please?
hadesko
Like I said in the other thread...I think that hadesko's picture is the only one who should get the vote. The edit is nice as always...also JO53PHS edit is nice, but it's concentrated too much on the safety car, giving the impression that this is only about the safety car.
BTW, I don't understand how Dru's picture has the same amount of votes as hadesko's, because when looking at it in the high resolution it is just a picture with everything blurred. Even the formula at the front etc.
Andrei picture isn't too bad either, but there is something that I don't like. And lukasaunos is nice, but maybe little more of something would give the picture the eye catching thingy...

All the rest of the pictures is just crap IMO.
hadesko
like andro´s, too but there are so many other rain edits already.
Why is the poll running till the 2nd of may?

I'm taking the results now. No, not because I'm winning, but because I've just got back from school, it should have ended by now, and I thought it would have.

Theme suggestions would be helpful, since I have no ideas

Notes:

1. Yes, I did vote for myself. Everybody else had the opportunity to do similar . Don't kill me.
2. Yes, I have Norton. Don't kill me
3. Yes, I have IE. Don't Kill me
4. Official results posted below
Attached images
Results.jpg
Because Luke.S put it for 2 weeks not 2 days..I saw it already in on Saturday, but as you didn't say anything I thought there is nothing wrong with it.

Theme suggestions:

XRG @ Rally

Or something else, but using XRG! After putting on Lynces reflections + the red line on the side of the tire and Veilside pack = my XRG looks so hot, so I want to make a picture.

Rally could have some cool pictures, and I know that there have been rally theme, but that was just a suggestion...+ I don't mean putting XRG on real life pictures, but only in LFS. Of course you can add things like rims, etc. but the background and the car must from LFS.
Quote from andRo. :Because Luke.S put it for 2 weeks not 2 days..I saw it already in on Saturday, but as you didn't say anything I thought there is nothing wrong with it.

I didn't notice until now :doh:

I'll decide on a theme by some time this evening
Really awesome edits guys. Loved JOE's and FF's. However those speech bubbles messed it all up
I'm leaning towards the Idea of doing WRC

Although we've done rally before,

1. We haven't done it for ages
2. None of the pictures before were particularly WRC-like, anyway

Any objections?
Yeah sure, why not...that's basically what I suggested. But make a rule that it is not aloud to put an LFS cars body over a real cars body and the picture is done...because that's boring. Maybe not boring, but I think if people would be trying to make it only in LFS, and then you have to make it look like WRC, then it would be a lot nicer.
Quote from JO53PHS :Why is the poll running till the 2nd of may?

I'm taking the results now. No, not because I'm winning, but because I've just got back from school, it should have ended by now, and I thought it would have.

Theme suggestions would be helpful, since I have no ideas

Notes:

1. Yes, I did vote for myself. Everybody else had the opportunity to do similar . Don't kill me.
2. Yes, I have Norton. Don't kill me
3. Yes, I have IE. Don't Kill me
4. Official results posted below

You need to update your norton to version 3
No I don't, I need to ditch Norton when my subscription finally ends
LOL @ Furiously-Fast's one.
i vote for JO53PHS great work !

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG