The online racing simulator
[RL] Real Life Gamers
(26 posts, started )
[RL] Real Life Gamers
[RL] GAMERS NOW CLOSED

NEW TEAM OPENING [LCC]

THIS IS TO ADMINS PLEASE DELETE THIS POST AND TOPIC THANK YOU.

[FFC] and [LCC] will be comming togeather in partnership

(Still under talk with Mikko1)
Sooo UVC didnt work out, so you made another team?
#3 - CSF
No he merged them...

Help me here... they are both his, so how is that a merger?
Basicly because I have 2 teams and they have to work togeather so I had to join them togeather. [UVC] is still working but with [CR] as a base.
whats the difrence now? i think only name changed thats all
Quote from oldnavy :whats the difrence now? i think only name changed thats all

CR is concept racing, a well known existing LFS team.

So, the difference is, he might not have nicked the UVC name. He sure did with CR!
Sorry! I didnt know now I have to change it again -.-.
how could you dont know Concept Racing? i think you better do not create team budy
Real Life Gamers? Bite me, that sounds...em, pretty lame and addicted.
[RL] The Team

The great team of leaders.

[RL] Team Leaders

[RL] The Stig (The Owner) Contact: [email protected]
[RL] Razzer (Server Admin)
[RL] Nikker (Forum Admin)

Our partner team is: [F&F] Cruising Team

[F&F] Troy (Chairmen)
[F&F] Stig
[F&F] Brisca

(C) Copyright 2009 - 2010
All Rights Reserved

buddy.... please dont create an other team.. the other sucked and this will suck to.. so please... stop it and learn to race right and not to "cruise"...

I dont wanna blame or shame somebody but in my eyes hes the new "sun"... if you know who i mean
but! i need to say the old sun because hes gonne much better now and understands the things what hes talking about.
#12 - wild
So that's now 3 teams you have created? What happened to Redbull Racing?

I'm hoping this will be your last team for a while at least
Quote from (The Stig) :Our partner team is: [F&F] Cruising Team

[F&F] Troy (Chairmen)

Damn, first you take their abbreviation and now you make one of their fastest drivers join a cruise team.
I just lol'd. Is there a website/forum for any more info? Is there a server for the games this team/clan plays? How can people join? Just e-mail you and they're in?
And why do you just create a new team when your old ones didn't work out? You try it for 2 hours and then think, 'hey, none is interested, I should make a new team so people will join that one!'. Well, now that you make a new team every hour people will be less and less interested. You should come up with something fun, not a cruising team. You should make a website, some nice skins and advertise a bit. This just looks like a team that's put together in 2 minutes. Spend some time on doing this. You will see when you have some real members, that you need to work hard to keep them active etc etc.
:doh:
So how many members you got now...............you got 2000 members again?
#17 - AMB
FFS do you have about 4 teams?
#18 - VoiD
At least it´s a bit more professional than my "team", the "famous" [afk] (Away from keyboard)
Real life gamers? Why not call the team "bunch of virgins"...
Yeah, real life gamers is actually a rubbish name, it's not like you can be a virtual life gamer. ye well on WOWOW or whatever...
What the hell is this The stig?
You in my team eh?
err, you are in about 5 teams same time?
lol? er, i gotta del you in my team? PM me if you really want it.

E:Sorry, bump :s
wat is zis 'comunitee' ur talkin abutt?
Hey guys, let's all join! We will call Stig "OH THE ONWER" or DA BOSS or even Teh SYSOP! and I am sure we will make his day. Or two. 3rd day will be the last.
Real Life Gamers... :doh:
Quote from RAYfighter :Hey guys, let's all join! We will call Stig "OH THE ONWER" or DA BOSS or even Teh SYSOP! and I am sure we will make his day. Or two. 3rd day will be the last.
Real Life Gamers... :doh:

You know its closed, eh?

[RL] Real Life Gamers
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG