Yes! Update of my new Arai Helmet!
(55 posts, closed, started )
Yes guys!

This thread is in the wrong forum
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Yes guys!

This thread is in the wrong forum

Yeh I know it.
The Mods can move it but I just wanted to replace zeh old topic!
#4 - 5haz
T'is very nice.

But man, you don't 'arf love your crash hat don't you?
Well. It is important to me!
Well nice.. but if you're getting a helmet custom painted why didn't you put dragons and stuff on it?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Well nice.. but if you're getting a helmet custom painted why didn't you put dragons and stuff on it?

Yeah and the odd Elf and Dwarf too... could have at least thown in a Wizard !!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Well nice.. but if you're getting a helmet custom painted why didn't you put dragons and stuff on it?

That would make him a ricer in the world of racing :P

I want a pony on mine
#11 - 5haz
Mine has a pattern of dead mosquitoes and flies, its quite abstract.

Note to self, never buy a white helmet again.
lol pwned
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I want a HUGE pedobear on mine, once I'll have a helmet.

Oh... If I were getting a custom one.. I'd definatly get that.. Don't know how I'd look at the pub though with "PEDOBEAR. BEWARE, KIDS" all over my helmet..
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Oh... If I were getting a custom one.. I'd definatly get that.. Don't know how I'd look at the pub though with "PEDOBEAR. BEWARE, KIDS" all over my helmet..

That would be... erm... awesome?
And then they complain that I am a spammer....
Quote from Vinnylegends :And then they complain that I am a spammer....

Don't worry mate, every once in a while people watch the truth.

Oh and nice helmet, was this the design made by Huru?
Quote from Luke.S :lol pwned

I'm sorry, but do you ever actually post anything that constitutes as discussion of the topic?

"Lol", "Pwned", "h4x", "rofl" and "Kia Picanto" do not count.
Quote from Blas89 :Don't worry mate, every once in a while people watch the truth.

Oh and nice helmet, was this the design made by Huru?

Yep!
Huru makes alot of nice designs and I'm not the only 1 in Holland driving with 1 of his design's
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I want a HUGE pedobear on mine, once I'll have a helmet.

hahahahah You are my god, let me offer you my rectal cavity as a sacrificial offering of my willingness to please you.
That does look very smart mate. I take it that it is a special helmet that allows it to be painted??

The last race helmet i bought had a warning with it that warned me the helmet would fail to do its job properly, if at all if i added any stickers or paint to the surface of it as it affects the structural integrity somehow.

I just wish i could invest in a smart looking helmet myself that would last, as helmets used in banger racing tend to get wrecked fairly quickly, very rarely do they last one full season.
Its an Arai wich is actually made for Painting as it always comes in basic white coating.
Other helmets might degrade when painted because it can remove the glue substance between the layers of helmet.
Quote from Vinnylegends :Its an Arai wich is actually made for Painting as it always comes in basic white coating.
Other helmets might degrade when painted because it can remove the glue substance between the layers of helmet.

Cheers for the info mate, as i never knew why i couldnt paint mine, lucky that i didnt, as i was going to put my race number on the sides, could have been a costly mistake!

As i said, it looks very smart indeed, top notch!
Quote from danthebangerboy :Cheers for the info mate, as i never knew why i couldnt paint mine, lucky that i didnt, as i was going to put my race number on the sides, could have been a costly mistake!

As i said, it looks very smart indeed, top notch!

Ontrack pics will probably follow soon.
But what helmet have you bought?
This thread is closed

(55 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG