XFG Lights/Grill/Vents
Just messing about really, thought I'd post 'em up for those that like them

Attached files
XF_Interior1.dds - 170.8 KB - 2290 views
XF_Interior2.dds - 682.8 KB - 1966 views
Nice, now we have a crash car hehe.

Well done.
#3 - senn
i think the grille would look better with a kind of mesh or honeycomb effect... but thats just IMHO
where can i find that skin at?
At least someone's figured out a decent way for giving us a preview of their textures.. pretty nice, although I'll stick with my Xenon lights.
#6 - Bean0
Quote from senn :i think the grille would look better with a kind of mesh or honeycomb effect... but thats just IMHO

The default is mesh, fancied a change

Quote from MiniVan :where can i find that skin at?

I released a plain white one with the Citroen AX style kit on, in the XF Skins thread. I'll tidy up the .psd for this and release a little kit with the metallic effects some time shortly
Mmm, nice. I like the Fogs.... oh wait, nvm.
Nice and tidy, I think I'll give this a try soon, ty!
Quote from Bean0 :Just messing about really, thought I'd post 'em up for those that like them

hi,

what do you use to open .dds files on XP?

nice lights
Quote from MattsterGT :hi,

what do you use to open .dds files on XP?

nice lights

NVidia DDS plugins for photoshop.
Or DDS plugin for paint.net, which is free.
Photoshop Elements or GIMP is all you need. I have Paint.NET, GIMP and Photoshop Elements and can say that Elements is a combination of GIMP's great features and Paint.NET's simplicity and ease of use.
Quote from SilverArrows77 : ifranview is a "must have" program - for simple viewing/resizing etc its unbeatable

It is very good for (batch) conversion too. + It's only program I know that can open RAW files of my camera (KDC).
#16 - Dao
Looks nice
Massive bump. I already attached DDS Converter in one of my posts in another thread, search for it.
No problem. It is quicker to download off the forums though.

XFG Lights/Grill/Vents
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG