The online racing simulator
[UVC] Universal Cruisers Infomation
(53 posts, started )
Universal Cruisers

First of all I would like to welcome you to Universal Cruisers we are here to make LFS and Cruising realistic and funny and fun to cruise but nice and friendly we are set up to commenerate Red Nose Day this is why we are called Universal Cruisers. So I hope you like it we are still looking for members. We have no website we do appolgise we will be geting a website for you. All other info is below.

General Members

[UVC] The Stig (The Stig)
[UVC] Matt (MattsterGT)
[UVC] Razzer (RaceForSpeed)

Cruise Members OPEN

[UVC] Can (BMW Can)

Drift Members CLOSED

Race Members CLOSED

This can be edited at AnyTime

Universal cruisers?
wtf, dude? :|
I wanna see Non-Universal Cruisers
another cruise ((( why why :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
And your problem is?
Quote from Shadowww :Universal cruisers?
wtf, dude? :|

Hi whoever you are,

I am the new member MattsterGT and I believe (sorry all admins) U R AN IDIOT!

what is wrong with this team, U IDIOT

get a brain

this is only a cruise team that usually goes on CSR and
soon (hopefully 2010 at the latest) there will be a server running most of the day at MY HOUSE!

now,

DON'T DO THAT AGAIN OR YOU WILL NEVER GET ON THE SERVER!OR SHALL I BAN YOU
-
(Tomasevich) DELETED by Tomasevich
Quote from MattsterGT :Hi whoever you are,

get a brain

soon (hopefully 2010 at the latest) there will be a server running most of the day at MY HOUSE!

now,

LOL'd.

CSR server is bunch of compiled copy-pasted code, and [CSR] team name is stolen from Croatian Speed Racers, famous demo team with tag... wonder which? right, [CSR].
Also it's InSim freezes every 5 minutes and all admins have 9999999999999999999999999999999999999$ and all cars.

Have a nice time and enjoy beign reported,
Polite as usual,
Shadowww.

P.S.: Go cook yourself.
Quote from MattsterGT :Hi whoever you are,

get a brain

now,

You'll get yourself a ban yourself you dumbo.
Hello, This is a message from the owner (The Stig) Please welcome the new dept. Rally Members so be welcome to join

UPDATED MEMBER LIST SOON....
You got a fail in 1st post

it must be:

[UVC] The Stig ((The Stig))

Universal Cruisers

General Members

[UVC] The Stig
[UVC] MattSterGT
[UVC] Razzer

Cruise Members OPEN

[UVC] Can
[UVC] ShadowMcD
Quote from Shadowww :LOL'd.

CSR server is bunch of compiled copy-pasted code, and [CSR] team name is stolen from Croatian Speed Racers, famous demo team with tag... wonder which? right, [CSR].
Also it's InSim freezes every 5 minutes and all admins have 9999999999999999999999999999999999999$ and all cars.

Have a nice time and enjoy beign reported,
Polite as usual,
Shadowww.

P.S.: Go cook yourself.

You failed there mate,
The name isnt stolen, we already excist a year or two, and i didnt invent the name, so i cant give you background information.
To bad you are bad informed about the insim, because it doesnt freeze and admins dont have 99999999999999999999999 euro money, im the leader, and you know what? I have 6000 euro and 5 cars or so.
Anyway, this doesnt belong here.

Greets,
Xzelicon
Quote from Xzelicon :You failed there mate,
The name isnt stolen, we already excist a year or two, and i didnt invent the name, so i cant give you background information.

First time I saw team [CSR] (croatian speed racers not Cruise Shit eateRs) was around 2006th year.
Quote from Xzelicon :To bad you are bad informed about the insim, because it doesnt freeze

I was in server 15 mins, and it freezed 2 times in that period... After third freeze I just disconnected. Why there isn't a thingey to blacklist servers from your serverlist?!
Quote from Xzelicon :admins dont have 99999999999999999999999 euro money, im the leader, and you know what? I have 6000 euro and 5 cars or so.

Somehow when I was there all admins were driving FZR's and showing off profiles with all buyable cars...
#14 - wild
Please don’t turn this into one of those damn cruiser hating threads. Don’t you think there is enough of them on this board already?

Good luck Universal Cruisers
It's the stig with 2000 team members! :ernaehrun
Quote from Shadowww :First time I saw team [CSR] (croatian speed racers was around 2006th year.

When you joined then?
Quote from Shadowww :You got a fail in 1st post

it must be:

[UVC] The Stig ((The Stig))

oh comeone I made this we have 6 members so....
Quote from EliteAti :When you joined then?

I joined only when I had some problem with LFS.
Before patch Y18 demo users must not have accounts.
#19 - wild
(The Stig) Would there be any possibility you could reduce the size of your font in your signature, it’s far too big in my opinion. This is just my personal preference so you don't have to.
-
(Tomasevich) DELETED by Tomasevich
#20 - AMB
Good luck I suppose.
New Development,

Can and The Stig have decided I am no longer a owner,

I am a Cruiser but I will be an admin, so NO insults and sorry to the man i called an idiot, I am so sorry

but I am rather interested in when the server is up and it should be sooner than 2010 due to [BOB]'s assistance

M/
Quote from Tomasevich :Does this team even have a server?

yes we do but it is very new, no insim yet or a layout, and we have NO idea which track we will use! SHOULDN'T OF SAID THAT LOL
MattsterGT, Is a new member we are new to LFS no Insim nor Server nor Track so it really depends on what I can do I need todo a server and sort out my internet.
-
((The Stig)) DELETED by (The Stig) : Too much abuse.
Copyied from TC?

(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG