The online racing simulator
2009 Kyoto 250 : Protests, Penalties, and Results
Please post any protests you have from the race in this thread. Official replay will be posted soon after the race. Please state all timecodes as they are in that replay.

Please post protests in this format:

Lap and Timecode:
Cars involved:
Description of Incident:

Protests must be posted within 72 hours of completion of the race.

Use this thread for discussion of protests only. Other discussions will be moved to the Race thread.

You may find the replay HERE.

Provisional Race Results

d
I think that in the SC which held around lap 105 ,there were cars that overtake under yellow !
The following is an administration-initiated investigation:

Lap and Timecode: 97 at about 1:31:15
Cars involved: 4
Description of Incident: Reports of this car overtaking under SC to regain a lost lap.
Provisional Results are in the OP.

d
You've got about 24 more hours to file any protests. You may PM me protests, and I will post the protest, but keep it anonymous.

d
I think the reason there are no protests is becaus eit dosen't matter much after the fact. There is no ongoing series to be affected by the protest.

Just my 2cents
Quote from Toddshooter :I think the reason there are no protests is becaus eit dosen't matter much after the fact. There is no ongoing series to be affected by the protest.

Just my 2cents

Penalties can affect future participation in NDR events. To be honest, I half expect protests regardless, but eh,

d
Ahh Ok.

I just went for a long walk after to cool off after being crashed 3 or 4 times in the race
I think it was a record for a league race for me. I'm lucky my head didn't explode

I'll look at the replay tonight and share my veiws on some of the incidents I saw in the race. There were definitly a couple of people that should not have been in this race to begin with.

Big thank you to the Admin team and every event is a good learning tool. See ya all in the next race. Todd
Quote from Toddshooter :
There were definitly a couple of people that should not have been in this race to begin with.

Indeed Todd. I will be reviewing the replay closely this afternoon and submitting my protests... i have at least 2.
Quote from Toddshooter :There were definitly a couple of people that should not have been in this race to begin with.

Although that's an improvement on last year, where about half of the grid should not have been in the race to begin with
But if those few were excluded the race most likely would have been epic. They were responsible for 90% of the incidents on the track
One racer in particular should have known better!! He is a well known racer that was acting like a complete twat the whole race. Very uncool!!!!!!
Quote from Toddshooter :But if those few were excluded the race most likely would have been epic. They were responsible for 90% of the incidents on the track
One racer in particular should have known better!! He is a well known racer that was acting like a complete twat the whole race. Very uncool!!!!!!

ehmmm?
Coulda been talking about _____
Quote from racer hero :ehmmm?

For once Ken I wasn't talking about you

And as DWB said I could have been talking about a certain person. Just didn't want to name names
Quote from Toddshooter :

Should I be worried? :hidesbehi
Please no more public naming and shaming. Send reports and such to deko via PM if you see fit
Recieved the following protests via PM. No further protests have been recieved, but until results are official, admins reserve the right to initate more investigations. I've edited out some opinion matter in these, but left the description untouched.

#1:
Lap and Timecode: 102 - about 1:41:00
Cars involved: 4, 13, 38, 14
Description of Incident:
#4 appears to swerve left and take out both #13 and #38 from RSR, also taking out #14 in the process. I cannot ascertain whether this is lag or malicious from my end.

#2:
Lap and Timecode: 132 - about 2:14:20
Cars involved: 73, 5
Description of Incident:
#73 car cuts down on #5 when clearly there was not enough room to do so almost causing a wreck. After contact he still proceeds to continue cutting down. Dangerous and overly-aggressive driving IMO.

#3:
Lap and Timecode: 134-135 - about 2:15:58
Description of Incident:
#73 car cuts up on #5 when clearly there was not enough room to do so almost causing a wreck. After contact he still proceeds to continue cutting. Dangerous and overly-aggressive driving IMO.
It was the last 10 laps of a oval race, what do you expect?
Quote from dekojester :
#1:
Description of Incident:
#4 appears to swerve left and take out both #13 and #38 from RSR, also taking out #14 in the process. I cannot ascertain whether this is lag or malicious from my end.

From my view it was some kind of lag ,i saw just near the wall some one and in split of the second was bowling game and i was sliding on roof. I'm not angry about it ,it's happend
Quote from BranislavS :From my view it was some kind of lag ,i saw just near the wall some one and in split of the second was bowling game and i was sliding on roof. I'm not angry about it ,it's happend

I agree with Branislav here. When I look at the replay, #4 was along the wall, running straight, then a sharp 90 degrees. Given the pinball effect of the ensuing crash, there (IMHO) must have been lag involved.
Quote from dekojester :Recieved the following protests via PM. No further protests have been recieved, but until results are official, admins reserve the right to initate more investigations. I've edited out some opinion matter in these, but left the description untouched.

#1:
Description of Incident:

#2:
Lap and Timecode: 132 - about 2:14:20
Description of Incident:
#73 car cuts down on #5 when clearly there was not enough room to do so almost causing a wreck. After contact he still proceeds to continue cutting down. Dangerous and overly-aggressive driving IMO.

#3:
Lap and Timecode: 134-135 - about 2:15:58
Description of Incident:
#73 car cuts up on #5 when clearly there was not enough room to do so almost causing a wreck. After contact he still proceeds to continue cutting. Dangerous and overly-aggressive driving IMO.

my appologies that was lag for sure, id never crash ppl on purpuse. I remember shortly after one sc i had huge lag, cars were allover the place (and for others i was all over the place..) and huge crash happened, then i was driving so slowly with huge dng back to pits
Sorry to bump an old thread, but does anybody have the race replay? I've been looking for it but the download links are all down. Thanks!
Thank you very much!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG