The online racing simulator
#1 - J@tko
Watch the 2009 Kyoto 250; "The Great LFS Race" LIVE on NDRTV

Today it's Kyoto 250 Race Day!!

It will be broadcast live on NDR TV, with commentary from Mike Passingham.

You can watch it in various locations:
http://newdimensionracing.synthasite.com/ndr-tv.php <--- our website
http://www.mogulus.com/ndrtv <--- mogulus website

[Why not watch some of our other events whilst you're waiting?!]

Race details:

The broadcast will start at 1545 GMT, with the cars setting off at 1600. The Green Flag is scheduled to fly at 1610 GMT for 135 laps of racing

Commentary will be provided today by Michael Passingham, maybe Greg Thilesen [if he's alive] and probably some other people [Jonathan Palmer, Thilo Falkenberg, Timo Hynninen] if they are around
We hope to welcome you to the broadcast later today.

Any questions should be asked here, or have a look in the Kyoto 250 sub-forum

Many Thanks
J@tko
Chief Organisation Officer of NDR
WAOW, can't wait

I'll sure be watching!!
#4 - J@tko
Quote :Mike Passingham

Isn't he called Michael?
Mike = shorter version of Michael
But Michael is godlike as we learnt on the MoE IRC channel yesterday.
ok in German total different names... sry
I want to be a commentator, and help u guys out!
Do you promise to annoy Passo? Ur hired then
Ill so whatever ud like! I have experince in the 250 aswell. so u can like ask me questions haha!
Quote :
Positions 3-22 are decided by the results of the Twin 115s, the right side [odd numbers] is decided by #1, the left side [even numbers] by #2.

That can't be right, odd numbers have the inside (left). For example, the leader (1, odd number) starts on the left side.
The pole is really on the inside (left). Maybe he went with what lfs does by default and put the pole on the outside? Unless we're suddenly going clockwise?
The starting grid pole is on the outside, when I've been SC I start on the right - just checked the previous session and KoK was on the outside so there you have it
Quote from PMD9409 :That can't be right, odd numbers have the inside (left). For example, the leader (1, odd number) starts on the left side.

Ja, no, I failed when I wrote this. It's odds on left, evens on right. I failed somewhere along the line of here, but I'll have it right on the order. The SC puts pole to left, so it'll be all good.

d
Quote from dekojester :Ja, no, I failed when I wrote this. It's odds on left, evens on right. I failed somewhere along the line of here, but I'll have it right on the order. The SC puts pole to left, so it'll be all good.

d

I knew you had it right in your brain, was just making sure.
Quote from PMD9409 :That can't be right, odd numbers have the inside (left). For example, the leader (1, odd number) starts on the left side.

Quote from boothy :The starting grid pole is on the outside, when I've been SC I start on the right - just checked the previous session and KoK was on the outside so there you have it

Yah sorry, forgot about pace car
We caught all but the last 7 laps of the first twin race before a BSOD. Currently we only have a BSOD and sound for the second race. Greg will be providing radio commentary.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :We caught all but the last 7 laps of the first twin race before a BSOD. Currently we only have a BSOD and sound for the second race. Greg will be providing radio commentary.

It's not a BSoD because audio's still going. Something else is FUBAR...I dunno why. But I'll be yelling at Timo for going AFK.

d
It's back now.
can I download it back?
Now on demand.
Am I able to watch the Twin 115 Race 1, as it repeats them in there?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG