The online racing simulator
wats the latest?
(102 posts, started )
wats the latest?
from the devs? wats the latest news
Well, we're on the case with some things we've mentioned and some that we haven't.

Hopefully we can give you a nice surprise in not too long a time. But we've got to see how some planned things work out first.

How's that for cryptic?
Now the rumour factory starts up again
Yup, fancy some popcorn ?
Ooo, thanks, havent eat popcorn in a long time
By the way, when I said "not too long a time"... I'd better point out that we are unlikely to be able to make any announcements or progress reports for at least a month, and maybe two.

If anyone wants to see more information about some things we've already discussed, Mogar has gathered some info on this thread :

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=5082

For anyone who gets annoyed that we can't give any time estimates for things, please check out this thread :

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=4933
They know how to tease us don't they

One week there can millions of posts about progress reports and nothing, the next little old Chris can make a teeny little post and get 2 responces from Scawen.

Now, then, one month is the 28th of March. That'll coincide with NetKars releases, so Netkar won't get played by me for a few weeks. 28th April will allow me to play Netkar for a bit and do a fair review of the two prior to LFS updates, but then LFS will be all shiny and new and I'll fail my exams.
I hate problems like this.

Good to hear you're still alive, and the house obviously hasn't collapsed, you haven't died of overwork, and Geraldine hasn't beat you to death with a frying pan. Work hard, but stay sane.
#9 - XsX!
Quote from Scawen :Well, we're on the case with some things we've mentioned and some that we haven't.

Hopefully we can give you a nice surprise in not too long a time. But we've got to see how some planned things work out first.

How's that for cryptic?

ahh, nice.
I'll wait with patience
please take your time guys,

me has grammar exam on the end of marcH.
Quote from felplacerad :please take your time guys,

me has grammar exam on the end of marcH.

ive got coursework and stuff! ahhhhh

ach it won't stop me anyway
lucky me - exams in july
Quote from Scawen :By the way, when I said "not too long a time"... I'd better point out that we are unlikely to be able to make any announcements or progress reports for at least a month, and maybe two.

i look forward to an update then, not a patch. anything more is a bonus.

if i set myself low goals ill never be disappointed!
Totally awesome news. Thanks devs.
*GASP* Ther're adding a Millenium Fulcan! Oh, cream in my pants!!
Quote from Michel 4AGE :Yup, fancy some popcorn ?

Maybe that is the secret surprise

i win
I knew they'd taken my Neons request seriously, i bet that'll take ages to sort out all the different colours.

Ooh, and what about bigger exhausts, i don't think any of the cars are fast enough, they obviously need bigger 'zausts.

Keep up the good works boys, you'll get a contract with EA eventually.
Quote from Tweaker : Maybe that is the secret surprise

stop it ! youre making my mouth water ... i love the pop secret sweet & salty ones
Nice.. Some fresh progress reports..
I hope i will get some LFS gift by the time i finish my compulsory army time(august)
It would be a nice "welcome back to the civil life" gift..
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I'm with Kidcodea. Act popcorn all the way. Extra butter

Great news though Scawen.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I think if we don't see anything by June the entire Brazilian LFS community will be turning up at Gatwick holding signs saying "SCAWENS HOUSE"

brazilians at gatwick? lets hope they wearing the famous "im a brazilian. please dont shoot me" tshirt, else the police might get jumpy.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :Not wanting to get drawn into something majorly off-topic and political, but yeah, I'm amazed that our metro police commissioner hasn't been charged with anything yet - not only did he "disappear" a bunch of evidence, he's even been trying to obstruct the independent police complaints commission from investigating it properly.

Maybe it's the same thing as it was with the WTC strike and the "official investigation". All evidence was sent to China to be properly destroyed. Or maybe the victim is still alive as some of the WTC bomber pilots.

(I'm not joking about these horrible incidents, everytime when somebody gets killed it's not a joke)

wats the latest?
(102 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG