The online racing simulator
Scratch'n'Run !!!
(71 posts, started )
Scratch'n'Run !!!
Celtic and me are presenting a new server that will be open in : TBA.

Scratch'n'Run - WTF man what is it?!?!
Calm down! Scratch'n'Run will be a server where skillz mets paint and maybe even bumpers or those red white bumpers that we all hate.

Hmm,are you guys encouraging smashing?
Nope we don't! We just allow you to trade some paint. Maybe you are jealous on his skin or skills. Who knows?

DAMN! This sounds fun, but where are we gonna do this?
Calm down mate, we will bring you the best autocross layouts!

For any questions don't hesitate to ask. We currently need a insim programmer to do some work.Wanna get in the project?Nothing more simple, just PM me.

Logo + other goodies commin! Stay tuned.
Bump and jump replacement anyone?
ehrm.. how is it... you go and scratch the other guy's paint?
With your car :d
When I saw "Scratch and run" I was thinking of something very different...
I simply don't get it, clearly. It seems like a strange idea to me.
Quote from Drift King CZ :I simply don't get it, clearly. It seems like a strange idea to me.

Dam why its so simple just think CTRA bump and jump thats basicly what it is
u can try scratch me though xd
Quote from S14 DRIFT :When I saw "Scratch and run" I was thinking of something very different...

Oooohhh so did I We have sick minds me thinks

Anyway, see how it turns out. But i fear it will be a server where people just smash head on with others, i dont really see point in that.
Not really. We will try to have an eye on the server anytime. Thanks for your interest.

UPDATE : Vinnylegends has joined the development team. His great layouts will hold you on the server for hours!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :When I saw "Scratch and run" I was thinking of something very different...

LOL ily
#13 - AMB
Don't forget that we need testers too! Send ur PM's straight to me.
Quote from Vinnylegends ::icon23:

Oh my god

Well, when it's up - tell. Curious to test it out and see for my own what it's all about.
Quote from The Very End :when it's up - tell. Curious to test it out and see for my own what it's all about.

++

any chance of mixing it up with bnj layouts?
^ That guy has an idea

We're gonna have a test server up in ze next few days (And no, we're not on 3D Realms time!)
Are you in the admin team of the server Diekol?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Dam why its so simple just think CTRA bump and jump thats basicly what it is

Eh, yes.. I see it now. The reason why I didn't know, was probably that my English isn't too perfect and I thought it is something like that you will have to only scratch the others cars ;D.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Quote from The Very End :Are you in the admin team of the server Diekol?

Yes and no

I'm getting it running and keeping it running

EDIT: Niko (lfsn00b) has offered to help with hosting, we're talking to [SR]
-
(The Very End) DELETED by The Very End
Thanks

TVE, think you or Thor would want to host it?
Thor? You mean Th84 or?
By what you mean by hosting? Is that some sort of responsible for servers running? I have no knowlege about dedicated server running and such. Or do you mean to be online and keep it clean when users are online?

Wish I could, but I have no idea how much time I could use on it, since I'm working much and seldom home, but of course, a weekend here and there and a day every now and then I could probally watch out and at least try to keep people enjoyed on the server.

Edit : Answering that question here Diekol. Well, actually I, and [noobs] probally could do that. We could use the DD server for that purpose, since it's not used for anything else, or the meow or the cow, whatever suits fine. I just need to get someone to renae it in to Scartch'n Run or something, so the name doesn't fool people.
Sent you a PM about it

And Thor = Thorvertonian

And that sounds good, ye, we'll do that :P

I'm gonna PM you again with some ideas

EDIT: Get on MSN pl0x you lazy butt :P
-
(The Very End) DELETED by The Very End

Scratch'n'Run !!!
(71 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG