The online racing simulator

Poll : Which would you prefer for the upcoming season ?

Another UF Baby-R League
A mixture of UFs
Either
#1 - Bean0
Plans afoot for 2009 Season
Hi there,

Last years UF Baby-R League saw a great deal of interest, great battles on track, and much fun was had by most (if not all) competitors. Recently we have been discussing options for the next season of racing, hoping not to lose anything that made last years such a success.

A few ideas were discussed, and now I would like your opinions on a couple of them

Firstly, just running another UF Baby-R League, same format as last time.

Secondly, running a UF Racers Club Cup featuring all 3 UF models...UF1000, UF Baby-R, and UFR. This would not be mixed class racing, but would use the different cars for different rounds.

Early ideas are for 10 rounds, 3 in each car with most likely the Baby-R getting an extra one. At least one of the UF1000 rounds would be RallyX.

Please post your thoughts, and also vote in the poll
#2 - J@tko
Nice

Just hope its not Thursdays again
both ideas are really great
I hope you guys will be driving again for the next season :-)

greetz

der soontobeadminagainbutz
Personnally I'll prefer to have another UFBR league.
Hi all. I like this "combo" UFBR it´s great! I vote for that but the other choices are good too.

Sorry for my bad english.
I voted for UFBR again: I enjoyed it so much last season, I want more!
I missed the last one, ufbr is cool. I voted for first option.
#9 - jaank
I would like A mixture of UFs
I voted for the another UFBR League, cause of this reasons:

- Tracks were very careful selected
- very well organized
- Had much fun
- one of the best leagues i ever started
- want to improve my last years position

UFBR
If I'd be driving, I'd go for mixture of UFs. If I'd be organizing, I'd prefer UFBR. No good arguments why though, to keep it simple I guess.

Either.
UF Baby, UF Baby, UF Baby, UF Baby, UF Baby, UF Baby, PLEASE! ^_^'
i quite like the idea of running the 3 though i would say have the posominante(sp) class as baby-r but ive put wither cos it doesnt really bother me which one
Well then what day works for you guys.

My league days are.

Monday
Thursday
Saturday.

So the others are fine for it to run then .. i think we need another poll for what days.
Look forward to next UF Baby-R season guys! I'm sure that next one will even better Great fun and close racing - adrenaline rush - I love it!
#18 - Dru
Any follow-up on plans for a new season or league?

The NDR UF1 race the other day showed how much fun little under powered cars can be
I've not thought about it since I put the polls up.
#20 - Dru
Quote from Bean0 :I've not thought about it since I put the polls up.

I thought so....hence the bump in the public sector
Quote from Bean0 :I've not thought about it since I put the polls up.

I've thought about it every day. Whenever I speak to Adam, I ask when UFBR is coming back. He always says 'tomorrow', and I'm always disappointed with his lying nature.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I've thought about it every day. Whenever I speak to Adam, I ask when UFBR is coming back. He always says 'tomorrow', and I'm always disappointed with his lying nature.

lol passo
Enjoyed the last season though so I voted for UF Baby-R.
Mixture would make it too much confusing, keep it as it's suppost to be UF Baby-R, the original and fun car.

2 leagues would be cool also, one UF Baby-R and other mixture of UF's for those who want to.
#24 - Dru
Quote from Kristjan.J :Enjoyed the last season though so I voted for UF Baby-R.
Mixture would make it too much confusing, keep it as it's suppost to be UF Baby-R, the original and fun car.

2 leagues would be cool also, one UF Baby-R and other mixture of UF's for those who want to.

Watch this space mate - final plans are in preparation
Quote from dru :watch this space mate - final plans are in preparation

a

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG