The online racing simulator
GTAL Season 1 : Info
http://www.lfsestonia.net/gtal/GTAL.png

Hello !

Welcome to info thread. In this thread You will find short description about GTAL 2009.

Team

Trekkefahrer - Head organizer, website
GabbO - Head organizer
Kirill.D - Head organizer, media (logo, templates).
Mojo1987 - Forum Moderator
Kristjan.J - Race Marshal
Foqs - Race Marshall
Dragonmen - Race Marshall

Logos

Grand Touring Amateur League 3D Logo
Grand Touring Amateur League 2D Logo

IRC Channel

#gtal @ irc.gamesurge.net

About

Hello fellow endurance racers!

As you may have already noticed, grid spots in the MoE and IGTC leagues are hard to come by and are generally taken by teams that have a lot of endurance experience. Therefore, we have decided to start a new league for endurance beginners, where less experienced teams can improve themselves. It will be called the Grand Touring Amateur League, or GTAL for short.

The GTAL will feature the same cars used in the MoE GT2 class, but with shorter races. In these races the teams can show their best in endurance racing in a competitive environment, and compare themselves to our guest starters from the above mentioned leagues.

A brief description of the GTAL:
- 4 races of 3 hours each, plus a 6-hour final event
- 30-minute hardcore qualification sessions
- 29 team slots (+ 1 Slot for guest starters from IGTC/MoE)
- GT2 intake-restriction settings from MoE
- Similar rules to IGTC/MoE
- Up to 4 drivers per team, per race (unlimited nominations)

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Thx a lot to have created this league !

That would be so interesting, 29 different teams, 3h.
Wow ! Can't wait for the 4th april
Quote from Vegas Las :Thx a lot to have created this league !

That would be so interesting, 29 different teams, 3h.
Wow ! Can't wait for the 4th april

There will be test race procedure in mid-march, before the league starts.

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
ATM this cup dont look like amateur cup,because there is teams like TDRT ,LRT and ect...
Quote from oldnavy :ATM this cup dont look like amateur cup,because tjere is teams like TDRT ,New Dimesion and ect...

they can race IF they don't use drivers in their MoE/IGTC lineup
#6 - J@tko
Sorry i made a mistake

And good luck with cup
Added logos in the first post to

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
I like the 2D logo best
Quote from oldnavy :ATM this cup dont look like amateur cup,because there is teams like TDRT...

Don´t you worry. As we really have used loads of different TDRT drivers for MoE & IGTC. The TDRT drivers left for this league are all cruisers/drifters..

3. IGTC and MoE Teams are allowed to take part in following cases:
3.2: No driver in the lineup participates or participated in the current or previous MoE or IGTC season.

This league is a very good idea. I want to wish all admins and racers good luck.
Hmm, last question, I promise. What about drivers that were on race rosters for MoE/IGTC races but didn't drive any laps?
Quote from R.Kolz :Don´t you worry. As we really have used loads of different TDRT drivers for MoE & IGTC. The TDRT drivers left for this league are all cruisers/drifters..

3. IGTC and MoE Teams are allowed to take part in following cases:
3.2: No driver in the lineup participates or participated in the current or previous MoE or IGTC season.

This league is a very good idea. I want to wish all admins and racers good luck.

I think teams like yours dont have slow drivers, but we will see
Quote from Gil07 :Hmm, last question, I promise. What about drivers that were on race rosters for MoE/IGTC races but didn't drive any laps?

If they have not raced in IGTC or MoE then they can participate in GTAL. But they can't participate in MoE or IGTC then.

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Quote from oldnavy :I think teams like yours dont have slow drivers, but we will see

Its not a matter if they are slow, but amateur. We didn't make it into IGTC, so according to the rules, LRT are allowed to take part.
I didn't see anyone mention LRT.
#19 - CSF
Quote from racer hero ::something

Well he also said NDR, so I would take it that he doesn't know what he is on about, thus claiming you to be a great team is not really a compliment.
I think im in.
Dunno if alone or with teamamte though.
Quote from Stefani24 :I think im in.
Dunno if alone or with teamamte though.

well, you can team up with me, if you want
Haha, didn't see his edit.
Quote from CSF :Well he also said NDR, so I would take it that he doesn't know what he is on about, thus claiming you to be a great team is not really a compliment.

Don't be harsh on the poor NDR
:slap:
Where i can get a number for my team?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG