The online racing simulator
iTCC Round 2 - Protests
Please make your protests for Round 2 of the 2009 iTCC Touring Car Championship in this thread. You can make your protest by using the template below

iTCC Protest

Your Name:

Your LFS Username:

Protest Against: (LFS Username)

Type of Protest - Unfair Overtake or whatever)

Description - Your opinion of what happened)

Which Event / Session: (Quali or Race 1/2/3)

Attached Evidence - Attach your pictures, or other evidence

You have until 0000 GMT Monday Night/Tuesday Morning to make your protest.

I don't want any arguments in this thread, I will PM the drivers in question to get their comments before any decisions are made.

Decisions/Penalties will be posted in a seperate thread.

Cheers

Joe Keaveney
Serious case of cba'd. So many I forget
One protest from me regarding Race 2: Rule 2.2.1: "Drivers should NOT telepit or telespectate, instead they should signal the Race Director who will then show the Yellow Flag, and deploy the Safety Car." In that respect: Protest against R.de.Jong & M.Cherkashyn for not obeying that rule (I don't have access to LFS so I can't post the exact time). Probably one/two more from me this evening. Edit: And in Race 3: M. Boljevic again for spectating.
its not actualy protest od drive..but i didnt know where i put..i remeber it say in rule that only 2 drivers from same team...i so 3 same skin around me..so 3 players from same team...thanks...
it might be same skin ( its not in details with colours )

but if CoRe has team #1,#2 etc then the dont do anything wrong
Quote from Hypothraxer :One protest from me regarding Race 2: Rule 2.2.1: "Drivers should NOT telepit or telespectate, instead they should signal the Race Director who will then show the Yellow Flag, and deploy the Safety Car." In that respect: Protest against R.de.Jong & M.Cherkashyn for not obeying that rule (I don't have access to LFS so I can't post the exact time). Probably one/two more from me this evening. Edit: And in Race 3: M. Boljevic again for spectating.

many more did it, but thanks for bringin it on, imo there should be some penalizing for that.
Your Name: David Novak

Your LFS Username:
Hypothraxer

Protest Against: (LFS Username):
246 G. Alamaras (cbr929)

Type of Protest - Unfair Overtake or whatever:
Unsafe track re-entry.

Description - Your opinion of what happened:
Driver crashes into a spun car and spins onto grass. Re-enters track onto the racing line giving me no room to actually pass the stranded cars (although notices his mistake and tries to get away).

Which Event / Session: (Quali or Race 1/2/3):
Race 2

Attached Evidence - Attach your pictures, or other evidence:
From 6:09 in the replay.

Decision

Decision postponed

-------------------------------------------

Your Name: David Novak

Your LFS Username:
Hypothraxer

Protest Against: (LFS Username):
222 D. Faurie (crazydav)

Type of Protest - Unfair Overtake or whatever:
Reckless driving.

Description - Your opinion of what happened:
Two cars trying to go into the fast left-hand corner after the bridge. 222 on the inside does not give me room to actually stay on the track thus pushing me off the track and consequently himself as well (one might even argue if 222 would've stayed on the track if I was not there).

Which Event / Session: (Quali or Race 1/2/3):
Race 1

Attached Evidence - Attach your pictures, or other evidence:
From 10:15 in the replay.

Decision

Decision postponed
Your Name: Zdeněk Cagaš

Your LFS Username:
Kid222

Protest Against:
246 G. Alamaras (cbr929)

Type of Protest:
Unsafe beahviour after collision.

Description:
Coming under bridge in lap 2, i see car 246 in non-racing position. I'm trying to avoid him on the outside, but he goes reverse and into my racing line.

Session:
Race 1, lap 3, causing the only safety car in this evening.

Decision

Decision postponed.
Quote from Rudy van Buren :it might be same skin ( its not in details with colours )

but if CoRe has team #1,#2 etc then the dont do anything wrong

nice ..thanks for answer...
Stewards Warnings
The stewards, having inspected the races, have identified several drivers who did not follow the correct league procedure regarding spectating.

The procedure is that if you are in a position from which you cannot continue the race, you notify the admins by using chat (the only time that chatting is permitted)

Drivers should NOT telepit or telespectate, period.

The following drivers receive warnings about their behaviour.

213 P. Goik
9 M. Meier
19 R.de Jong
31 C. Wilkinson
74 V. Pavlovic
9 C. Ford
86 M. Cherkashyn

Additionally, two drivers receive penalties due to repeated failure to follow this procedure.

89 J. Matthews
7 M. Boljevic
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG