The online racing simulator
What kind of racing would you like to see added to LFS?
This is just a "dare to dream" exercise. I know the devs already have their hands full working with what we've got. But, I thought it would be fun to think about what we might like to see in the future.

Here are a few things I'd like to see...

http://www.nissanperformancema ... orr/images/schmitt_tn.jpg
off-road stadium racing. This would be similar to the rally racing that's in the game, but with some big jumps added in for flavor. Big V8 trucks with huge suspension travel and 33" tires required.

http://www.motorsportundergrou ... eelies/Nova%20wheelie.jpg
Proper drag racing. This means at least one V8 car, good size slicks, and a working christmas tree and staging lights on a full 1/4 mile track. I want to see a time slip (with 60' times, trap speeds, etc) so I can rub it in my friend's face.

http://home.pon.net/hunnicutt/images/70TA_race.jpg
1960's Trans-Am type racing. Basically, old American musclecars slugging it out on the track. If there's ONE kind of racing I'd like to see in LFS, this is it. Add in a few decent car models and most people probably wouldn't look twice at GT Legends.

What would you guys like to see?
#3 - Gunn
Sedans and Coupes BTCC-style
Historic (a couple of 1950/60-ish race/sports cars with fair handling and fair performance).
I'd like to see Caravan racing. Miss that from the 'Old days'
In holland, we used to have backwards racing... People mounted their gearboxes the other way around and stuff and it was very entertaining to watch...
Go-Kart/Karting races would be fun.
Offcourse we have the MRT and it feels a lot like driving a Go-Kart.
But driving a Go-Kart, going max 120KM/H on a small circuit and even a Trackeditor (for the Go-Kart circuits only) would be fun
Ah well...dreaming...
karting for sure, proper 100cc ones!

they would be very hard to simulate i think, with the chassis flex providing a huge part of the grip and altering the handling characteristics.

rental karts however would be easier, solid chassis and a small amount of castor, similar to a UF

something like a JICA (in attachment), maybe a Formula A and ICA hurrah for ICA! would be great

and a whilton mill track
Attached images
intrepid.JPG
Karting, that's the only one I feel like needing to be added. 2-3 different powered go-karts, and one Buckmore Park-type environment.
-
(gloom) DELETED by gloom
Trucks! Bikes! 3-wheelers?
Horses.
monkeys riding dogs..

yacht racing..

hamsters
Bus racing. :hyper:
only go-karting like will said.
Karting definately. It would be really hard to simulate properly but would be great if they pulled it off
Quote from (SaM) :Horses.

If you can fit wheels and a V8 to them I'll give them a go.
Pedal cars. The faster you'd pump the accelerator and brake the faster you'd go
Quote from Kegetys :Pedal cars. The faster you'd pump the accelerator and brake the faster you'd go

or not
Quote from Kegetys :Pedal cars. The faster you'd pump the accelerator and brake the faster you'd go

Bestest idea! Though DFP users wouldnt be able to do 1 lap even with a new wheel..
best idea? wtf, that is easily the worst idea that's been mentioned.
Quote from snewham :best idea? wtf, that is easily the worst idea that's been mentioned.

Sarcasim son...it was sarcasim...:P

I'm patiently waiting for the rally expansion, I think their rally physics are already very good (other than ff) but once they expand on that I think it'll be hot stuff.
I would like to see in LFs some sports car prototypes
Transporters!
id like to see some nice bobby car downhill racing ... im too much of a wimp to do it in real life so i need a game that simulates it
I'd love to see a race mode like flatout where the smartest and fastest and more aggresive racer wins! Just like wreckers party....no rules at all and no pit in or pit stops available. Let the party begin! I love avoiding crashers.
how about truck racing?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG