The online racing simulator
Team eNETiS
(20 posts, started )
Team eNETiS
Team eNETiS
www.team-enetis.net

We are not recruiting, this is only presentation thread.

A LFS drift & racing team, which has been found on 20th September 2006, by NiTRo & Nadeo, when we were playing only the demo.

In the beginning we were only two, but soon we started recruiting and got new members. Vlado, 350Z, Cyber & Mysho came to our team, through few months. Soon we all bought a S2 licenses, but Vlado didn´t and he wasn't even playing, so we kicked him and were coming straight to S2 servers.

As we soon realised, we weren't that good as we thought, in comparing to all other S2 drift teams of course, in the demo we were, let's say, drifting very well. So we started practising, improving our skills and finally, we made a video.

That all happened in one year. In September 2007 T-Rex, really good drifter, joined our team. Later, 350Z left us, because of no more interest in drifting and joined other racing team.

Through the year 2008 our team has changed a lot. It started with 350Z's leaving and later Spitfire and Mike have joined the team, soon T-Rex quit LFS and our team and a few days later BuLLDoG & Zapp have joined Team eNETiS.

Not so long time and we got our own server. A few weeks later Mike bought team-enetis.net domain & hosting and created with Nadeo a new website.

Team Members

eTS.NiTRo (NiTRo_SvK) » Founder
eTS.Nadeo (Nadeo4441) » Co-Founder
eTS.Cyber (Cyber99) » Member
eTS.Mysho (Mysho) » Member
eTS.Spitfire (SukebeSpitfire) » Member
eTS.Mike (Drift King CZ) » Member
eTS.Zapp (Zap335i) » Member
eTS.Madish (xMadish) » Member

Notes

Since February 2009, Mysho is officially racer of Team Inferno, but after fair agreement with Team Inferno management he still can be a part of Team eNETiS while drifting (i.e. tag & skin).

Since October 2010, Mike is officially racer of CoRe Racing, but after fair agreement with CoRe Racing's management he still can be a part of Team eNETiS while drifting (i.e. tag & skin).

Videos

Team eNETiS - 5 years (2011)
Shortvid - "Cone" (2010)
Slowmotion test (2010)
Team eNETiS Drift Movie (2007)
Nice site, nice presentation, nice tag, nice logo. Good luck, looks very promising!
GL with the team
This team looks serious and have potential. Good luck, guys
The title of the thread is broken somehow
#6 - wild
Good Luck with the team !
I was ORDERED to delete the post at 1st and then bring it back again. This is why the title is broken.
Looks like an organized team. Very nice website and all the rest. Good luck.

I think you can edit your first post, and then just write the new title of the topic, and it should change.
I already did this. Look at the 1st post, there is the title but otherwise there is just a dot.
Sorry, no recruiting atm...
GL With the team!
3rd June, 2009 update:

eTS.Mad
ish (xMadish) joined the team!

We have finally persuaded Madish to join our team, it will be great to have one of drivers like him in the team. But who is Madish? Enthusiastic who kept playing racing games since being a child so today he has a lot of experience with racing in any racing class in any racing games including F1, GT, Porsche Carrera cup, CART, Nascar, Rally, go-karting and so on. Also he belonged to the top 3 drivers in rFactor league in Czech Republic (in F1 and Formula Nippon) but at the end of 2007 he quit.

Today he's back, with Team eNETiS!
You have 2 Zapps's on the team roster....
Thanks, fixed .
Members list updated. BuLLDoG left our team quite while ago.
Notes list updated.
Videos list added.

1st November, 2011 update: 5 years anniversary + video

It's been already 5 years since this team has started its journey.
The team's Co-Founder - Nadeo has made a video to celebrate this event.

Read more and enjoy the video in HD here - http://www.team-enetis.net/article/56

(direct link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rDPu86TqzQ)
join L:
i wanna join it
Sorry, we're not recruiting. Actually, we rarely play anymore. Only the friendships remained

Team eNETiS
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG