The online racing simulator
InSim crash report
(1 post, started )
InSim crash report
Ok, here goes. The caption is a bit confusing but thats why I'll explain what I mean with this post.

So I think that the InSim should receive packets when people crash.

For example 2 users are racing/drifting/cruising/dragging and something happens and they crash(this has happened many times) and I think that the insim should report such things in order to be easier for everyone to locate crashes and if the insim creator wants to inform everyone.

Also one more thing would be crashing in walls, barriers and such... There is a penalty added when u crash a cone in some servers so why not insim to report it too. Even if u fly in the air and land crashed to be reported.

I think that the reported things should be damage done(like in pits when you repair your car packets for whats repaired are received so why not here too) and also speed of the crash and the people involved(if its with cars then the 2 cars involved.. I say 2 because even if 3 cars crash the cause will be the 1st 2 cars crashed if u get what I mean). Of course one more thing - the type of the crash(maybe like if its with cars "CRASH_CARS" if in wall "CRASH_SIDEWALL" if in barrier "CRASH_BARRIER" if other autoxobject then "CRASH_AUTOXOBJ_NAMEOFOBJ" - like "CRASH_AUTOXOBJ_CONERED" if from landing "CRASH_FROMAIR" and so on).

All this is possible to code I know but it will make the insim program too heavy and it will take too long to do AND with that you will have to decode the lyt file and see the places of all objects to report that too so its going to be even more heavy.

Hope you agree with me.

InSim crash report
(1 post, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG