The online racing simulator
Extreme parking
(23 posts, started )
Extreme parking
LOL :doh:

Guess he just wanted to be closer to God...
"Police have since found a mysterious red and White barrier lying in the verge."
"We've never ever had a case of a car landing in a church before"

Really?

Lol piggy! I was wondering how long it would take. It does say he he hit a barrier...
woah that is extreme
#6 - bbman
"Speed is a probable cause" when a 1.5 ton object is launched 35 meters far and at least 7 meters above ground? :doh:
Quote from bbman :"Speed is a probable cause" when a 1.5 ton object is launched 35 meters far and at least 7 meters above ground? :doh:

It wasn't speed. It was the evil barrier. I want a picture of it. If it is red and white we know what happened.
Quote from Luke.S :It wasn't speed. It was the evil barrier. I want a picture of it. If it is red and white we know what happened.

!!!
#9 - amp88
Pics or it didn't happen!

edit: Wow!
I wonder if the insurance company will say this was an act of god to avoid paying out.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Totally worth it though, the only other time that kind of thing happens is on Top Gear. If the driver recovers they should get some kind of medal, or at least a framed picture and a plaque.
lol a burnout paradise trophy "church landing"
German driver crash-lands car on church roof
You bet me to it kingfag lol
Top three crashes alright!!
Here's picture proof.....
Attached images
car crashing into church.jpg
car crash03.jpg
car crash02.jpg
car launched01.jpg
Damn, he just made the church even Holy-er...

Damn puns
That's just mentall...I don't even know how's that even possible. Hope he never are allowed to drive again.
how the ****
do you launch a car
that high!!?!?
Rofl, his speed must have been like 150km\h for a jump like that.. What a idiot lol. :rolleyes:
Looking at the video, he's lucky he *was* going that fast, otherwise he'd have hit the stone wall instead of the wooden roof. I imagine given the age of the building that the wall is a couple of feet thick.
They should now install a car park within the roof :P
Officials STILL stumped by virtual barrier. We need to educate them...
Attached images
SkodaCrashBarrier.jpg
LOL nice photoshop.
very cool...

Extreme parking
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG