Weed's Layout thread
(20 posts, started )
Weed's Layout thread
Ohw no Weed.
Plz no uploads .
But theyre still awesome!
#5 - G!NhO
looks very nice and VERY long
Those offroad layouts are pretty cool. I think I would need an AWD mini to get through!

thanks for posting these
#7 - Joe93
Quote from Ales_M :Pls tell what u think about this mrt layout i just made.

It is an Ace layout to drive in the MRT was on the server while you constructed it . nice to drive and has a nice flow to it
Au1 GTR reminds me of my Zeltweg layout
nice layouts
some layouts are very tricky
Quote from Bass-Driver :nice layouts
some layouts are very tricky

Tnx mate, your layouts are great too. I just finished new kart layout, will add it tommorow.
Holy crap those are impossible, I just tried all the offroad ones, I HAD! to use tweak to complete them otherwise i was screwed. Great job phew.:melting:
Quote from Ales_M :Pls tell what u think about this mrt layout i just made.

Sorry for the bump but i only just found this thread again. This layout is epic, and VERY challenging in an RB4, but so much fun when you finally manage to cross the finish line without hitting any barriers.

Cheers weed!
i want to try some drifting layouts, i heard some good things about it...the thread is the first one if you search weed's layout
I dont upload layouts here no more. But u can test my layouts on 42D Driftwars.
ok i will...why do you not, i heard great stuff about your layouts
Because thats the dumbest thing you can do with layout.. Lots of drift teams stole my layouts and take credits for it, which i realy didnt like. I spend hours making layouts and then some idiot here get it, edit it a lil and use it on his own server. Which i dont mind if others use it, but ffs why they have to edit it and take credits for it.. And the most ****ed up is that u cant do nothing bout it, i was baned from like 5 au servers where they stole my layouts, when i went asked to remove lyt, they laugh in my face and ban me. Aniway my lyts wont see this forum, but i upload my new work on driftwars, like once a week. Come and check it.
driftwars? i have heard of it, but dont know where to find it...is it a server? a website? do i need internet on my gaming computer?

that really sux that they stole your layouts...thats how you know you are better then them i guess
Server name: 42D Driftwars
i will get internet to my gaming computer asap

Weed's Layout thread
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG