LFSn00b
jensbrix
shaun463
lukasauno
!RAM!
LFS Photomode Competition Round 29 Voting: Top Gear
#2 - J@tko
Lots of truly excellent entries this week

WackoZacco, Lynce, Bean0, JO53PHS, lukasauno, ATC Quicksilver and Minimaxman are all worthy of my vote
I agree, all pictures i very nice !
This round isn't going to get many votes.

Why?

Because they're all so good!
My vote goes to Quicksilver, purely for the nicest edit Dang thats a nice one
Oh man, such a hard choice, but it just had to go to lynce.
#7 - FCS13
Wackozacco

ATC Quicksilver
Wackozacco as well!
quicksilver
There is alot of good photos, but have to say quicksilver
i do have to say alot of the edits (ATC/Lynce/lukasauno/an maybe shaun) have nothing to do with top gear... they are just random edits.... so i vote Joseph...
I agree with DevilDare
ATC Quicksilver, got my vote.The level this week is very higher.

Thanks for persons who voted for me.
So just to get things straight, it next weeks (and possibly following weeks) themes gonna be from winners, or the second highest poll vote?
Quote from DevilDare :i do have to say alot of the edits (ATC/Lynce/lukasauno/an maybe shaun) have nothing to do with top gear... they are just random edits.... so i vote Joseph...

+1

FCS13, Minimaxmans one or Bean0s
Quote from DevilDare :i do have to say alot of the edits (ATC/Lynce/lukasauno/an maybe shaun) have nothing to do with top gear... they are just random edits.... so i vote Joseph...

Top Gear has a certain look and style to it, some people like me and lynce choose to focus on that rather than the stunts, both are equally Top Gear related, which you would know if you were a fan of it.
I'm a huge top gear fan, I don't think I've missed a single episode since they started "new top gear", and the only one that I don't see is relevant is lukasauno's one, although apart from the lack of a Top Gear relation, is otherwise good.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Top Gear has a certain look and style to it, some people like me and lynce choose to focus on that rather than the stunts, both are equally Top Gear related, which you would know if you were a fan of it.

so which episode where you trying to show then?
Quote from DevilDare :so which episode where you trying to show then?

The episode where they play LFS and decide to race an XRT against an FZ5, stop being a smart ass.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :The episode where they play LFS and decide to race an XRT against an FZ5, stop being a smart ass.

ahh, so i am an smart ass for pointing out that your edit has nothing to do with top gear? (apart from that its about cars, and LFS is a racing sim, cos i know you would of said that)
ATC for me

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG