The online racing simulator
[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
Could VWS be a present of Chinese new year?
Why would they think of chinese ppl more than european ?
There are only few chinese ppl playing lfs and I bet devs doesn't even know when the new year is in china
#3 - Hawku
Yeah im almost 100% sure it will be. Chinese new year is the biggest party here in europe.
welcome to andromeda of sirocco.

empty feeling.
#5 - Ian.H
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Why would they think of chinese ppl more than european ?

[koff]language chars[/koff].. I mean development progress

Regards,

Ian
I hope it, not because I'm happy of the Chinese New Year, yes because I would like to drive the VWS
Haha
Dude... it's only a car, what's so speciall about this one? I give it 1 month and people are allready borred of it and will head back to formula / GTR class.
Lerts? Is that you?
#9 - lerts
wow someone listened and is making a space wormhole drive mod
Quote from hrtburnout :Lerts? Is that you?

What with the title and all, I was thinking the same thing....
If you dont get this new VW soon you will surely die.
is that a promis becky?

cause i dont beleave you
Quote from scania :Could VWS be a present of Chinese new year?

No, as always, the Scirocco will be done when it's done, not to coincide with any event.
Dunno about that, According to some wormhole related Mayan prophecy, if a "scaroc" was promised and not delivered within the lifecycle of the water moth, doom was foretold for all, possibly around the time the dark leader would come to power.
I'd be more excited if this was a new race car for the race sim.
Quote from The Very End :Haha
Dude... it's only a car, what's so speciall about this one? I give it 1 month and people are allready borred of it and will head back to formula / GTR class.

Tell me about it. The server list is about as dull as it gets. People say that LFS needs new content, but then go and play Gti at BL1, GTR aston national etc etc, same old stuff they're comfortable with.

I occasionally look for something interesting but it's uncommon to find it. If nobody wants to race the LX4/6 or FZ50 or RAC then I give the Scirocco a month tops before everyone's back to the old stuff.

LFS has much more variety than people seem to want as it is.
wtf is chinese new year?
New year was 22 days ago >.<
newsflash, ignorance is not a bliss.
The thing LFS need is track, not cars or for that matter new bling-bling forum or game codes so you can play the game ultimately on a cell phone -.-

No offence of course, we know things will take time, but the same track has been for like 4 years now
Quote from unseen :Dunno about that, According to some wormhole related Mayan prophecy, if a "scaroc" was promised and not delivered within the lifecycle of the water moth, doom was foretold for all, possibly around the time the dark leader would come to power.

This theory is related to the Scaroc-prophecy foreseen by Nostradamus while channeling Linear-B language code on a friday in late january 1534
Quote from sinbad :
LFS has much more variety than people seem to want as it is.

But there's a difference between plain variety and practical variety.

You can also tweak your car in a zillion ways... so there's some more variety for you. However, it is pretty useless.
Quote from lerts :wow someone listened and is making a space wormhole drive mod

yay!!!

i love wormholes! they taste like crispy bacon
Quote from Bandit77 :But there's a difference between plain variety and practical variety.

You can also tweak your car in a zillion ways... so there's some more variety for you. However, it is pretty useless.

So LX4 on gold rev is useless? FZ50 on Blackwood Reverse, RAC on Town Rev, LX6 on Kyoto Long rev, GTi on a long Aston track or Kyoto.........you never see these sorts of configs. I guess people just don't like them. The odds that people will like new content for a long period of time are slim.

I want new tracks and cars so that when I go online and look for something "interesting" I'm more likely to find it (due to the novelty factor and increasing the number of players). The current crop of regular players seem perfectly happy with the same old combos though. To me there are still "interesting" combos in LFS which are rarely or never used.
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG