The online racing simulator
Just sleepless?
(46 posts, started )
Just sleepless?
Hah. Got to love it.

For some reason I'm very very very tired, but I can't actually fall asleep. I've tried and tried. But no.

Saying that, yesterday I went to sleep around 11pm, normal for me, and didn't wake up till 2.45pm today (Wtf?!), and even though I became tired again at around 11pm, when I tried to, I couldn't fall asleep.

Anyone else feeling randomly tired yet not sleeping? Let's get some marshmellows on the fire.. or just having jam on toast and coffee!

Maybe I'm sleep-typing. :hide:
#2 - th84
Lerts? Is that you?
i cant sleep as theirs no point... im up at 5 every morning...
For the past 2 weeks I can't seem to sleep before 5 am...
Why is this thread going to be locked! This is off-topic and it's not exactly like Harjuns "I AM HAPPY LUL!" thread. :hide:

Enjoy an infraction for saying IBTL btw, as every other time I've seen someone say it they've been hit with a big fat banhammer!
6 years and counting..... Doesn't matter if I'm tired, i just don't get to sleep properly any more, and when i do i wake up after 4 hours.
My brother has sleeping problems, he talked to the doctor about it and his doctor gave him Melatonin. It helps but it doesn't work for everyone. It doesn't always work for him and his friend had the same problem and it didn't work for him either. Talk to your doctor he'll find something to make you fall asleep .

As for me, I hate the feeling. Sometimes I just go to bed and cant sleep at all. I'm just there, looking at nothing, rolling around every once in a while, adjuting my head and stuff. Lately I'm pretty tired after studying so much so I don't have too much trouble sleeping but I'm sure it'll come again after the exam period :P.
Mmm, we're those wierd creatures that sleep for short periods of time at wierd hours.
i just listen to songs by borona lewis....

jesus she puts me to sleep.
lol i get the same thing i get tired at like 9pm have to be up at 7am try to sleep dosent work decided to watch some movies at 12pm in bed 2/3 am still watching them decided to try sleep again then last thing i rember looking at the clock at 4 am waking up at 7am then same thing happends the next night.

wtf is wrong wif me
Weeeeeeeeeeee.... 7.33 and extreme difficulty in typing coherently = epic tiredness.

Can't sleep tho, I have a crappy course to go on from 9.30am till 1pm. Most likely collapse in bed when I get home.
Good choon, love a bit of Faithless!
Maybe you has too much stuff you thinking on?
I have had periods where I canot sleep at all, and it has allways caused that I either has someting undone that bugs me, or that I have something that really "stays" hidden in my memory, like a bad experience or something.
Idk nothings _overly_ bothering me. I'm slightly worried about the LFS meet and all the faffing about with repairing my bike I'd have to do but apart from that I'm happy as... Larry? (Who's he when he's about!?)
I sometimes find it hard to sleep because when I do sleep I want to sleep for about a day! So I wake up when I need to be going back to bed but I am not tired so I just can't drop off again. I love sleeping once I am asleep, I never want to get up. The hard bit is relaxing yourself enough to actually fall asleep if you are not feeling physically tired. You say you are very tired though, so why you cannot sleep I do not know. Could try sleeping with the radio on or something. That used to help me fall asleep. Might just be me but I find it much easier to sleep and relax when there is a bit of noise.
Have you had an all nighter recently? I tend to find they knock my sleeping pattern out of whack, and ****s up my sleeping for about a week.

I had a friend who suffered from insomnia REALLY bad (COuldnt sleep at all, or would only sleep for an hour or two a day..)

Weed helped him to sleep and get his body back to a normal routine.
Quote from Gills4life :I sometimes find it hard to sleep because when I do sleep I want to sleep for about a day! So I wake up when I need to be going back to bed but I am not tired so I just can't drop off again. I love sleeping once I am asleep, I never want to get up. The hard bit is relaxing yourself enough to actually fall asleep if you are not feeling physically tired. You say you are very tired though, so why you cannot sleep I do not know. Could try sleeping with the radio on or something. That used to help me fall asleep. Might just be me but I find it much easier to sleep and relax when there is a bit of noise.

I have Jeremey Clarksons DVD on repeat and I've watched it so many times it bores me to sleep, literally.
Purely physcological, there must be things on your mind that stop you sleeping.

Also, sleeping in late, untill 2:45pm, could be a sign of depression.

Something I have found, as I get older I "need" less and less sleep (even though I "want" more LOL), when I went to Oz, I didn't sleep for 60 hours both ways, and it really didn't effect me, I can quite easily get by on 6-7 hours a sleep a night, and rarely lay in past 8am.

Coffee actually makes me tired, go figure.

I would try to focus on the pyscological reasons why you might have dodgy sleep patterns firstly, also, do you excercise?
Quote from danowat :also, do you excercise?

This can really help! I do some training at home (pushups, situps, etc) every 2nd day. Usually i could easily fall asleep afterwards (i stay up nevertheless, but if i would lay down...).
It does help, massively, with sleep issues IMO
The most important fact I dont think was raised, or if it was I missed it, or have miss-understood recent woe-is-me posts elsewhere on the forums lately. S14 is unemployed, and as clearly seen over these forums lately is demotivated and angry about his turn of luck in getting to this state. Odd sleeping patterns, demotivation and a lack of routine is not uncommon with being unemployed. I recommend temping for an agency.
I have a similar condition, my body clock has gone to pot, the best way through it is to keep yourself busy, as it sounds like you're not doing anything to make the grey matter tired as a result your brain doesn't want to go sleepy.

Get a hobby, read a book, count ceiling tiles, something to stimulate the grey stuff.

Just sleepless?
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG