This week's theme was "V1 in LFS"

The entrants were:

chavm481

High Res

hazaky

High Res
That's rich o_0 50/50 chances of winnig
lol.. never thought this would happen..
I voted for hazaky, because it's the best picture. Two ideas for new topics just incase hazaky can't think of any...

Catastrophic Mechanical Failures - things like suspension failure, brake disks exploding, engines going pop, tyres failing...etc

Pimp my Ride - kind of says it all, bodykits, rims, spoilers, neons...etc

...oh and if we want to keep this thing going I think it should be turned into a 2 week competition, one week is not really enough time for some people, especially if they work most of the week.
#5 - !RAM!
yeah 2 weeks, i missed out this week I was busy. not working but yeah. I had things to do.

oh and i vote for chavm481
cos it's colourful.
I've got a suggestion too!
Mixing LFS with real life... done lots of times, but never as a photomode theme
i think photo mode is dieing O.O
I'll change it to two weeks if nobody has any objections, because that would also give me enough time to enter again
Does there even have to be a category?

Just give people 2 weeks time to come up with a picture of anything they like/want to make (well, obviously it has to have something to do with LFS) and put those in a poll. I'm sure you would have more entries then.
Quote from zeugnimod :Does there even have to be a category?

Just give people 2 weeks time to come up with a picture of anything they like/want to make (well, obviously it has to have something to do with LFS) and put those in a poll. I'm sure you would have more entries then.

It will get boring after sometime if there aren't categorys.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :It will get boring after sometime if there aren't categorys.

Yeah, well, it is kinda dying now with categories because there aren't many new and interesting categories anymore, isn't it?
Quote from zeugnimod :Yeah, well, it is kinda dying now with categories because there aren't many new and interesting categories anymore, isn't it?

I would make a interesting category, because my imagination is almost unlimited
IMO, Top Gear would be an interesting theme, and I think someone PMed me at some point with TG as their theme in case they win. There's loads of different things you could do under that theme (including some really whacky things :tilt.

Just an idea
Quote from zeugnimod :Yeah, well, it is kinda dying now with categories because there aren't many new and interesting categories anymore, isn't it?

There are just the wrong persons choosing the category.
There are still millions of options left.
how about picture at the moment of happening crash?

I could even join that, because well...umm let's talk about something else
I got another idea...

How about we rather re-do some of the most interesting themes ( Rain effects, drifting, crashes etc.) Those will attract loads of more entries.
well how about scirocco in lfs?
lol 37-9
Still waiting for a reply from hazaky...

Doesn't look as if they're very active on LFS so If I get no reply soon I'll either use Chavm..blah..blah's one (If I get a reply) or Use a suggestion from here.

I'm going with the 2 week competition, btw.

Discuss !! (and try and agree on a theme.. makes my life much easier )
2 week - more geeks - more pics - win!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG