The online racing simulator
MacBook Wheel - no keyboard
(12 posts, started )
#1 - Woz
That's awesome "Everything is just a few hundred clicks away". And the closing line from the anchorwoman... too funny!
That's silly. How much time would it take to write a long e-mail? Nonsense.
#4 - MR_B
That looks like it should be an april fools!
#5 - J@tko
Yes. I've always wanted to write "The actor asked for the aardvark" and "The agile aardvark arrived by airmail" in my e-mails

EDIT: Alex spent 45 minutes sending an e-mail to his friend. What they didn't say was that all the message said was "y0 sup?"

EDIT 2: Wait, it has a 19 min battery?

EDIT 3: Virtually unbreakable unless dropped or hit. How else are you going to break it?

EDIT 4: Oh wait, is it a joke?
Quote from J@tko :

EDIT 3: Virtually unbreakable unless dropped or hit. How else are you going to break it?

- Pour Beer on it
- Pour Water on it
- Burn it
- Put it in a garden shredder thing
-
(freddyalek90) DELETED by freddyalek90
"I'll buy anything that's shiny with an Apple logo on it"

So true. It's a constant battle against the mad fanatic Apple fanbois on my usual forum, forever spamming threads with "Buy a Mac".

****s.
I love the way everyone using it looked really frustrated.
-
(obsolum) DELETED by obsolum
#9 - J@tko
Quote from Bob Smith :I love the way everyone using it looked really frustrated.

It wasn't just me. And the guy from onion who was being showed it was like 'Yeah, so easy to type mate '

Classic
#10 - wien
Quote from Syfoon :It's a constant battle against the mad fanatic Apple fanbois on my usual forum, forever spamming threads with "Buy a Mac".

Personally I find the pre-emptive "Apple fanbois buy anything shiny" whines at least 134% more annoying. You bloody lot are everywhere.
Quote from wien :Personally I find the pre-emptive "Apple fanbois buy anything shiny" whines at least 134% more annoying. You bloody lot are everywhere.

Depends where you go.

Honestly, I posted a thread about Firefox breaking and I got "Buy a Mac" from 3 different people.
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by bmwe30m3

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG