The online racing simulator
Blender Wheels (Found!)
(13 posts, started )
Blender Wheels (Found!)
People have been trying to find a website where they can get car wheels from. Well, I have found the solution to your problems!

Step by Step (More easier to understand) -

1.) Go to http://www.the3dstudio.com

2.) Click on "Products" on the navigation bar

3.) Click on the thumbnail called "3D Models".

4.) Click on the thumbnail called Vehicles

5.) On the top, it should have a search bar. Click on "More Search Options". You will see a set of Drop Down Menu's. The first one should be "3D Models", the second one should be "Vehicles", the third one should be "Cars" and the fourth one should be "All".

6.) In the "Keywords" box, type in "Wheels" or "Rims".

7.) Minimum price should be 0 and the Maximum price should be 1.

8.) Choose other search options if you like but for now, just click search.

9.) You will now see a list of wheels. Some of them may be different formats but they still work inside Blender! Just download the latest Python Plug-In for Blender.

10.) Click on one download it and have fun!

To install wheels on the car, please look here...

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=622816#post622816

(Scroll down to where it says "Import Custom Wheels")

Have fun guys! If you do understand this, please dont make anymore posts/threads on where to get wheels for blender. Any questions or concerns, please post here!
Need to register ...
Quote from 240sxDrifTeR :Need to register ...

You do but it won't take so long. You only need your Email and Password and then verify it in your email. Then if you want, you can attatch a credit card to your username or if not then just leave it and go hunting for Free stuff
and whats the problem with registrer?
You really need to PAY??
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
Quote from only.one.RydeR :You really need to PAY??

No you dont! I signed up for absolutely free, I attatched my credit card to it now and might buy some stuff.

You can find free stuff if you dont want to pay!

D.Zanetti, I use those rims on the FXO, looks great! Good choice.
No.. I mean you need to pay for the downloads?
Quote from only.one.RydeR :No.. I mean you need to pay for the downloads?

I said that you have to search 0 for minimum price and 1 for maximum price. That means all of the Free ones come up!

PLEASE TRY THE TUTORIAL BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS!
Ohh.. Ok thanks!
Bump!...
Nice find mate, i'll certainly be using this site very often
#13 - ___
Ok good job on hte find. Umm, im not going to open a thread about this because im still learning how to do it better than i do it already but if you guys want rims for blender, i think there should be a thread were you post a picture of the rim you want or whatever and we (who use 3ds/miya) will make the rims and send you them in a format that can be imported into blender. I use blender and iv made some iffy renders. Heres a preview of one. See the rims?
http://i41.tinypic.com/2yxj388.jpg
Skin is not mine btw.

Blender Wheels (Found!)
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG