The online racing simulator
LFS Rally League
(8 posts, started )
LFS Rally League
I've just started a Rallycross league for LFS using the Rallycross crcuits plus one I made using the Aston National circuit. Minimum entries 8. Sign up here or on the website http://lfsrallyx.tripod.com.

To register here I need your Liscence name and an e-mail adress.
moved this thread to your own section

Good luck.
What time and in what time zone? Is there a different car for each race? How long are the sprints and feature races? thank you for the info.

RaceFreek
Racing starts at 8pm GMT. Sprint races 10 laps and feature race 20-30 depending on track. It will probably be a choice of all cars for each race, but if everyone chooses the same car all the time, that might change. Hope that helps

Here is the amended schedule. This is because the minimum entry hasn't been reached. Please sign and I hope it will get underway next month. All races all 8pm GMT
Blackwood Rallycross Wednesday 12th April
Rally X Green Wednesday 26th April
Fern Bay Rallycross Wednesday 10th May
Fern Bay Rallycross Reverse Wednesday 31st May
LFS Rally X Skills Test TBC
Blackwood Rallycross Reverse Wednesday 7th June
Aston Rally X Wednesday 28th June
Rally X Green Reverse Wednesday 12th July
Rally X Green TBC
Thanks for the reply but that makes it noon my time so I will be at work most of the time

RaceFreek
I love the idea of making AS Club into a rallytrack ...cool.
haha, aston a rally track! pretty cool
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I have attached the layout for anyone to download. Feel free to make any improvements

EDIT: I just remembered that the track has a very stupid chicane in which I was meant to remove
Attached files
AS2_Rally X.lyt - 1.2 KB - 238 views

LFS Rally League
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG