Danas
ATC Quicksilver
lukasauno
Furiously-Fast
brandons48
!RAM!
LFS Photomode Competition 26th Week Voting "Ice Racing"
FF
I'm confused, "this weeks theme was touring cars in lfs, entrants were [ice racing pics]"

- !RAM! has the right idea, but there's no flair in the pic
- Danas' is nice, if a bit plain
- brandons48's has potential unused
- lukasauno's reminds me most of ice racing;
- Qs's is very good, but it comes across more as snow rather than ice racing; same thing as Anathema's
- FF's is certainly picturesque, but it's not really specific to the theme

I hope my opinions don't offend anyone
Quote from NotAnIllusion :I'm confused, "this weeks theme was touring cars in lfs, entrants were [ice racing pics]"

- !RAM! has the right idea, but there's no flair in the pic
- Danas' is nice, if a bit plain
- brandons48's has potential unused
- lukasauno's reminds me most of ice racing;
- Qs's is very good, but it comes across more as snow rather than ice racing; same thing as Anathema's
- FF's is certainly picturesque, but it's not really specific to the theme

I hope my opinions don't offend anyone

To be fair in the rules I said it could be on snow or ice, mainly because the two kind of go hand in hand.
#5 - J@tko
Quote from NotAnIllusion :I'm confused, "this weeks theme was touring cars in lfs, entrants were [ice racing pics]"

Ellis fails yet again :doh:
Shataap !
Wow the week is over so quick

This is a really hard choice.
I will vote annonomously but I'll be in on the next weeks competition
wonder what i keep doing wrong, ahh well, i guess i'll have to keep practicing
Quote from brandons48 :wonder what i keep doing wrong, ahh well, i guess i'll have to keep practicing

It seems the pictures with drivers in the cars are not doing so well this week, next weeks topic should be remote control cars.
quicksilver's one is the best, original lfs and damn nice, deserves the win.
Good job quicksilver!

btw, other works sucks
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :

btw, other works sucks

nah I don't think so, me likes also Danas' and Furiously Fast's for examle... but not sure which one. Most likely Danas, so my vote goes to him. I simply like that edit.
Ram's and Dana's lighting is wrong... So much that it sticks out and isn't pleasant to look at...
Brandons is ... well, Brandons...
Furiously-Fast's pic is neither snow nor ice-racing, so that's out too...
Anathema's pic has no driver in it... I suspect people still aren't looking at the full resolution picture to again vote for a flawed picture...
lukasauno and Quicksilver made the only good pictures in accordance with the theme, and QS' one captures racing better than lukasauno's more drift-y one, so QS got my vote this time...
#13 - JJ72
if quicksilver made a bit more effort in making the car more ice-racingish I would have voted for him. add a little detail on the suspension, thinner tires, some wear and tear and at least a roll cage or something, a stock XRT doesn't let me sink into the whole ice racing theme as much as Ana's does.
atc for me, but the two from anathema and danas are really great too
Voted for "Anathema"

Nice editing, it fits.
Anathema
hes pic is my new wallpaper ^^
Ohhh....

Honestly, pick on the younger one why don't you
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :quicksilver's one is the best, original lfs and damn nice, deserves the win.
Good job quicksilver!

btw, other works sucks

would love to see you win this at least once.... surely cant be hard
Anathema.
Quote from DevilDare :would love to see you win this at least once.... surely cant be hard

You don't need to be Cher to critisize her. Even though that critique in particular was quite harsh and stupid.
True, but saying "other work sucks" isn't criticism, it's trolling. Properly articulated criticism should also (at least attempt at) justify the reasons that formed the opinion.
Quote from DevilDare :would love to see you win this at least once.... surely cant be hard

I can't win because i have not attempted and im not going to.

I'll give you critism, other works sucks because they didn't use the original lfs background etc, Quicksilver is the only one who used the original lfs stuff in his pic.
Quote :I'll give you critism, other works sucks because they didn't use the original lfs background etc, Quicksilver is the only one who used the original lfs stuff in his pic.

custom backgrounds don't suck.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG