(71 posts, started )
New Video : RC TEAM
Merry Christmas!

Downloading.. god, it's sooo slow.
Very nice loved it 10/10

Merry Christmas!
Profesional work!
HOLY ... something...

This is one of the best lfs vids I have EVER seen so far, pure awesomeness... even the credits part is amazing.
wonderful
Not even going to bother with YT. Waiting 20 minutes to download is always worth it with these videos...
Im really giving up... best work from you! Hats down, this is pure masterpiece
damn incredible, those effects just blew me away
That has just metaphorically thrown me off my chair and left me weeping in a corner of my bedroom. This takes first place in my "favourite LFS movie of all-time" leaderboard. Just incredible. Just totally awe-inspiring. I was about to start on my own video for my team but after watching this I can see little point. Wow.
Best LFS video EVER.
nice 1 again could i ask wht the song was i cant remeber who it is by
Quote from Austin31287 :nice 1 again could i ask wht the song was i cant remeber who it is by

It sounds like Rob Zombie but I could be wrong.
Quote from Austin31287 :nice 1 again could i ask wht the song was i cant remeber who it is by

Rob Zombie - Dragula (Hot Rod Herman Remix) ... matrix ost
:bowdown:

Awesome work again man.
Arts!
#18 - Foqs
You are sick, Unokeva!
Top Work!
:eye-poppi:eye-poppi:eye-poppi
Dude.... You've chosen the best music and did the best effects i've seen in a LFS video! Absolutely amazing, my rating meter is broken now.
Downloading very slowly.....
Oh my, amazing video!
I usually don't like the rock music in LFS video's but it fitted everything very nicely !
I've also been looking at some other video's and they're all amazing. Specially the Welcome To LFS one.
I really want to know with which Apps do u make so a great, amazing Video? Is it possible to show me / us? xD

Merry Christmas!
all you can say is: What else did you expect, its by unokeva!

Fantastic job mate!
Absolutely mind blowing :jawdrop: i have no words to explain how awesome it is, best video i have seen hands down.

New Video : RC TEAM
(71 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG