The online racing simulator
This or That?(PS3 vs Xbox)
(33 posts, started )

Poll : PS3 or Xbox 360 ?

Closed since :
PlayStation 3
Xbox 360
Ok, i just wanted to start something here, I'll probably do more polls like this with LFS or RFactor, GRID or Gran Turismo, Drifting or Racing etc.

But, First off..
PS3 ?
or
Xbox 360 ?

personally, i own a PS3
I own both, where's my option?
Quote from brandons48 :with LFS or RFactor

I'd say that would be a foregone conclusion, on a LFS forum...
I'd say with a 3 year warranty an Xbox 360 is better And am I right in saying the Elite is more reliable? I don't quite know what it is but something about the PS3 stops me from playing it much. When the Xbox is working it does things better imo.

Performance/Graphics are pretty much the same or negligible now, so I'm going on the games and the user interface.
Quote from brandons48 :Just an example

With the amount of bitching about various aspects of LFS on these forums these days I wouldn't be entirely surprised if rFactor won
Quote from Crashgate3 :With the amount of bitching about various aspects of LFS on these forums these days I wouldn't be entirely surprised if rFactor won

It does look quite good IMO, but doesn't run on my pc
Quote from brandons48 :Depends, whats your fave?

Neither. They both play games well.

Prefer the 360's controller, but I like the PS3's not-simplified menu system.
I like the PS3's Blu-ray player, but I like the integrated online functionality of the 360.

Isn't there a flamebait thread like this already? If I wanted one of those I'd go to the GameTrailers public forums!
Quote from brandons48 :GRID or Gran Turismo

I've only played the demo version of GRID and really disliked it, which is a real pity, because I've been playing and enjoying TOCA games since Toca 2 Touring Cars, one of the two first games I got on my PS1 back in christmas of 1997.
I really want to enjoy GRID, but I couldn't (fair enough it was only the demo)

As for the question at hand, I have a PS3.
Quote from Dajmin :
Isn't there a flamebait thread like this already?

Yes, we've had that discussion plenty of times before - very recently even - in various threads. Granted, they didn't have a fancy poll where you could vote
Quote from DTrott :I've only played the demo version of GRID and really disliked it, which is a real pity, because I've been playing and enjoying TOCA games since Toca 2 Touring Cars, one of the two first games I got on my PS1 back in christmas of 1997.
I really want to enjoy GRID, but I couldn't (fair enough it was only the demo)

As for the question at hand, I have a PS3.

I find GRID a lot more fun to play. Cars handle better IMO.
I'll go for the PS3. I had both, just that my 360 went kaput, and bought a PS3 instead. Enjoying it so far!

Btw: Grid is hard online. People crash on T1 all the time! out of 40-ish races, I won ONCE.
xbox FTW!
Quote from brandons48 :I find GRID a lot more fun to play. Cars handle better IMO.

I tried GRiD, but the cars to me feel like they're just turning about a fixed point when you steer, as opposed to steering the wheels. Horrible
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Grid is hard online. People crash on T1 all the time! out of 40-ish races, I won ONCE.

uhhh, i know how you feel! i've done about 70 odd races and won about 3 (i won mainly drifting events ((cause i own )) ) add me on PS3, i'll race you ps3 name is same as my LFS user
I vote for the PC
PS3, but only because I got rid of my 360 last week.
#20 - MR_B

</thread>
LOL! That is quality.

I voted ps3 because when it came to choosing which one I would get last xmas I just went and got a ps3 because it is just the better console. The hardware is better, the quality is better and the value is better. It is just a better all round investment imo. 360 fanboys can't say they have better exclusive games anymore either. PS3 has some great exclusives.
PS3. Just because I got one today. XD
Am I now a PS3 fanboy? lol
PC?

It's like asking if you want cat poo or dog poo?
I'd rather have some hot chocolate.
are going to get an ps3 so voted for that. and yesterday i got a game(midnight club:los angeles) for ps3 in christmas present probably getting in a week or two

(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG