The online racing simulator
Extra support to Ferrari
(47 posts, started )
Extra support for Ferrari
Quote :"The only thing he has not mentioned is the extra money Ferrari get above all the other teams and all the extra things Ferrari have had for years - the 'general help' they are considered to have had in Formula One," he blasted.

lol
#3 - amp88
Ferrari (and the other major manufacturers) had/have been wanting to break away from the FIA and create their own series for a long time. They want to be in control rather than Bernie and Max. The FIA and Bernie knew how important the big manufacturers were to F1 so they had to entice them to stay with money. I wouldn't be surprised if the other manufacturers were also receiving more money than some other teams.

From previous posts I know DevilDare is very much anti Ferrari and pro McLaren so the OP here has a very definite meaning. Something which I think is more telling of how desperate the FIA are to keep people in the championship and keep things exciting for the viewers is the handling of the Stepneygate incident last year. The FIA imposed a $100m fine and removed all constructors points for McLaren last year. McLaren's defence against the allegations was that as soon as they learned Coughlan had the information from Stepney they ignored it and advised him they didn't want to see it. If that's the case then why were Alonso and de la Rosa able to discuss the Ferrari's weight distribution to 2 decimal places? In my opinion McLaren should have been banned from entering the championship in at least 2008 and possibly 2009. They clearly benefitted from the information they got. If anything the FIA favour the show.
Quote from amp88 :Ferrari (and the other major manufacturers) had/have been wanting to break away from the FIA and create their own series for a long time. They want to be in control rather than Bernie and Max. The FIA and Bernie knew how important the big manufacturers were to F1 so they had to entice them to stay with money. I wouldn't be surprised if the other manufacturers were also receiving more money than some other teams.

From previous posts I know DevilDare is very much anti Ferrari and pro McLaren so the OP here has a very definite meaning. Something which I think is more telling of how desperate the FIA are to keep people in the championship and keep things exciting for the viewers is the handling of the Stepneygate incident last year. The FIA imposed a $100m fine and removed all constructors points for McLaren last year. McLaren's defence against the allegations was that as soon as they learned Coughlan had the information from Stepney they ignored it and advised him they didn't want to see it. If that's the case then why were Alonso and de la Rosa able to discuss the Ferrari's weight distribution to 2 decimal places? In my opinion McLaren should have been banned from entering the championship in at least 2008 and possibly 2009. They clearly benefitted from the information they got. If anything the FIA favour the show.

and thats why Ferrari should get help from FIA, nice...
Quote from amp88 :stuff

Let's not forget, Renault got accused and found guilty of exactly the same thing and got away with it. Was it simply because the data was stolen from McLaren? ... the mind boogles.

We all know McLaren's $100m fine was because the data came from Ferrari. The URLs posted by the OP are just further proof F1 isn't a level playing ground.
Quote from Syfoon :We all know McLaren's $100m fine was because the data came from Ferrari. The URLs posted by the OP are just further proof F1 isn't a level playing ground.

need i remind you that they never paid the 100mil?
Quote from Shotglass :need i remind you that they never paid the 100mil?

But they also didn't receive any money from the constructors championship.

That fact Bernie said -

"The only thing he has not mentioned is the extra money Ferrari get above all the other teams and all the extra things Ferrari have had for years - the 'general help' they are considered to have had in Formula One"

- is even more extraordinary. Not money but the 'extra things'!?
Quote from Intrepid :But they also didn't receive any money from the constructors championship.

If you win a race and then get disqualified, how the hell you're still entitled to the prize money?
Quote from Intrepid :But they also didn't receive any money from the constructors championship.

which by definition is not a fine

Quote :is even more extraordinary. Not money but the 'extra things'!?

he probably spoons felipe every night
Quote from Shotglass :which by definition is not a fine

yes, but money was lost because of that decision.
so? the verdict was no constructors points + a 100mil fine (which means they got off very lightly anyway) and they never paid the fine... if that isnt supporting mclaren i dont know what is
Quote from Shotglass :so? the verdict was no constructors points + a 100mil fine (which means they got off very lightly anyway) and they never paid the fine... if that isnt supporting mclaren i dont know what is

OK, yeah. Fair enough.

But again, we go back to Renault. They did exactly the same thing as McLaren, were found guilty but let off with it.

Why were Renault let off without even a slap on the wrists for stealing McLaren data, and McLaren get lamped with a huge fine (a fine is still a fine, even if they didn't pay it) and no constructors points (= no monies from FIA) for a season?

Where's the justice in that?
#14 - MR_B
swings and roundabouts................

Another shit thread, OP should have known this would end in tears before he clicked "Post".

IBTL
Probably it wasn't even supposed to be really 100m fine, but it sounds more evil in newspapers than 20 millions.
Quote from MR_B :swings and roundabouts................

Another shit thread, OP should have known this would end in tears before he clicked "Post".

IBTL

Swings and roundabouts to you, that's another shit POST you've logged.

FIA is Ferrari as we all know, but for Bernie to say something like that in public is, strange.. almost like Ferrari will definately pull out. Bernie has wierd thinking, the whole F1 circus is all screwed up, I mean Bernie was managing director of Brabham when they had the 'fan car' and that got banned because the fan was supposed to have been moving on the track. So, in that respect, Bernie is a rule bender, he should know alot about it when it comes to Ferrari, I hate Ferrari's aristocratic nature with Di Montezemelo who just won't go into a hole and DIE. I hate him. I hate him alot. Just as much as Max Moseley, funnily enough. That nazi bitch.
cc.cco.......ccc..cccccccooooc..........
his post is shit but your post saying we all know FIA ar ferrari is also horse crap. where's the proof?
and yes, you still can understand somebody when they don't use caps at the start of a sentence.

EDIT: i think you belong to my ignore list. hope you enjoy your stay slammer!!!
Quote from dadge :cc.cco.......ccc..cccccccooooc..........
his post is shit but your post saying we all know FIA ar ferrari is also horse crap. where's the proof?
and yes, you still can understand somebody when they don't use caps at the start of a sentence.

EDIT: i think you belong to my ignore list. hope you enjoy your stay slammer!!!

You're bipolar, you must be. Why do I care if you want to ignore me or not? You think in some way it's going to bother me? Obviously you do if you're going to TELL me about it. Seriously, I don't care, there's alot of people on this forum I don't agree with on ANYTHING, but I never ignore anyone, what is the point. You listen to everyone. That's what I was taught, and that's what I will preach, not that I care that you don't want to listen to me of course, that's a good thing, your posts are always meaningless and you're probobly a ginger kid who listens to Hawthorn Heights whilst smoking pot and hoping it becomes legal.
Quote from BlueFlame :FIA is Ferrari as we all know

We don't all think that, nevermind know it. Please stop saying it.
Quote from amp88 :We don't all think that, nevermind know it. Please stop saying it.

What part of

Quote :
The only thing he has not mentioned is the extra money Ferrari get above all the other teams and all the extra things Ferrari have had for years - the 'general help' they are considered to have had in Formula One

makes you believe that there isn't some form of bias?
although i have her on my ignore list. i have a funny feeling that blueflame has gone and told me how much she doesn't care that she's on my ignore list. completely failing to realise that i can't read it. but then that would mean that she does care about being ignored, doesn't it?
ah well, back to PES09 me finx.
#22 - MR_B
Quote from dadge :although i have her on my ignore list. i have a funny feeling that blueflame has gone and told me how much she doesn't care that she's on my ignore list. completely failing to realise that i can't read it. but then that would mean that she does care about being ignored, doesn't it?
ah well, back to PES09 me finx.

Do you work as a part-time psychic?
Quote from Intrepid :What part of

makes you believe that there isn't some form of bias?

Do you know what "general help" means? I don't and you don't either. You assume you know what it means.
Quote from amp88 :Do you know what "general help" means? I don't and you don't either. You assume you know what it means.

and you dont? with all that crap going on in F1 for past 2 seasons, it gives me a big hint
#25 - SamH
Quote from Shotglass :[..]

I hate to say I told you so, but..

I DID TELL YOU SO! LOL! Bernie's just converted that conspiracy theory into cold, hard fact.

Nothing in Bernie's response is a surprise to me, except the fact that he couldn't keep the secret that he and the FIA 'bought' Ferrari's loyalty. He's only confirmed what most of us already knew.

Extra support to Ferrari
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG