The online racing simulator
(18 posts, started )

Poll : Do you want these buttons back?

YES!
NO!
-
(Grinch) DELETED by Grinch
Hey bro. i wanted to make these suggest to:P but well u made it thx!

I voted for YES cause its making me angry if i just connect to Demo server (server with more than 10ppl) most are Demo...
-
(Stefan Renk) DELETED by Stefan Renk
Voted no.

You can use LFSworld to filter out servers.
how about if: Pressing Demo/S1/S2 buttons for switcing them as a filter? Then there is no need to keep deleted in LFS menu and if you want to look only a S2 servers, you can use them as a server option filter
Quote from NightShift :Voted no.

You can use LFSworld to filter out servers.

and yes... didn´t remembered that there is option too
Quote from unknownmaster21 :how About If: Pressing Demo/s1/s2 Buttons For Switcing Them As A Filter? Then There Is No Need To Keep Deleted In Lfs Menu And If You Want To Look Only A S2 Servers, You Can Use Them As A Server Option Filter

+1
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :and yes... didn´t remembered that there is option too

Though the main reason I voted "no" is that I feel removing waterproof separation between different licenses is healthy for the community.
Quote from NightShift :Though the main reason I voted "no" is that I feel removing waterproof separation between different licenses is healthy for the community.

hmm yea, you´re right but still I am mind of "yes"
+1
Developers changed it by thier own decision and they will probably never change it again, it cost a lot of coding and time. And if they changed it back, some people would create the same topics "Bring back the united server list".

-1 for me...
-
(Heiko1) DELETED by Heiko1
no, i had some nice demo races in y already, and when more s2 racers come in usually it gets more exiting, faster and safer
No for me, there are some pretty servers on demo too (FPRS Systems, ...). S2 is kinda empty last weeks, only cruise servers are full...
I voted no and I think it should not be implemented because Scawen already said what he think about it and why he changed this.

Quote from Scawen :it's very easy to exclude demo racers, just allow more players than are allowed in the demo, or add one cone somewhere.

Quote from Scawen :Well it just depends what you see as a problem. The fact that licensed demo racers can join some hosts, is to me not a problem, but part of the solution. Demo racers are now not a separate sub community with their own rules, they are part of the wider LFS community. Consequently the problem - that demo servers used to be like hell on earth - no longer exists.

Quote from Velociround :I voted no and I think it should not be implemented because Scawen already said what he think about it and why he changed this.

Well, reading about what you have quoted from Scawen, I could say then "no".

Because about that´s a good point to allow them for that way.

+1...or +0.5
Not really needed. LFS is one community so no reason to seperate it.
-
(racer autov8) DELETED by racer autov8
Quote from racer autov8 :Umm... What?

Looks like OP suggested to have the old demo server filter back. Not sure why he edited his post afterwards though.
Quote from racer autov8 :Umm... What?

You didn't really find what the hell LFS was. You know.. non licensed demo?

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG