ATC Quicksilver:

High-Res

Taavi(EST):

High-res

Brandons48:

High-res
traavi for me
Taavi FTW once again!
Taavi must love the CMX viewer then, personally I prefer something I can race.
Fanx For Teh Thread
Taavi !
Such a hard decision between ATC and Taavi. Finally, my vote had to go to Taavi. Putting the scirocco on the track made it even more realistic.
Quicksilver's was a great one, but my vote goest to Taavi.
Taavi because he has a last name that I can't pronounce.
Taavi...
#11 - JJ72
ATC, cos he actually has a point to make.
Taavi is gonna win because of the excitement surrounding the Scirroco. Plus he's managed to merge a CMX screenshot with an LFS screenshot seamlessly!

Voting for Taavi, btw!
#13 - JJ72
Quote from Timdpr :Plus he's managed to merge a CMX screenshot with an LFS screenshot seamlessly!

Is that supposed to be difficult?
Quote from JJ72 :Is that supposed to be difficult?

Not really...probably hard for me, though!
ATC for me
Quote from JJ72 :Is that supposed to be difficult?

To be fair he did quite a good job of it, but I still have the opinion that he could have photoshopped the Scirocco onto a giant penis that said "I hate LFS" and still won.

I say we go round his house and throw snowballs at him until he decides to pick an awesome topic for the next one. (Ice Racing)
AwhMahGawd! I actually got some votes, i have to celebrate!:banana:
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :
I say we go round his house and throw snowballs at him until he decides to pick an awesome topic for the next one. (Ice Racing)

There's no snow here.
ATC's pic, the message comes across well.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :There's no snow here.

We can import some snow and a bunch of freezers, that or we can bring a bag of spanners.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :We can import some snow and a bunch of freezers, that or we can bring a bag of spanners.

Bring on teh spanners!
Taavi for sure...just that, look at his picture...no words needed
Tbh, I'd vote for both Quicksilver and Taavi as much (too late I voted for Taavi but here's my opinion.)

Quicksilver's edit actually has a meaning, a sense, a message he's getting through. It's well done and original.

Taavi's pic, still sticking to the same style of pics every time, nothing new really, still as beautiful though. Bringing the Scirocco into it could mean that he likes the updates we get in LFS?
ATC for me. He's entrance is a screenshot, but Taavi's pic is from CMX Viewer then cutted onto a background, right?
Erm, do I haz to do something now Joe?

LFS Photomode Competition 24th Week Voting "Show your love for LFS"
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG