Masters of Endurance Round 3 Qual Recaps
(35 posts, started )
Hey all !

Here's the recap of the Qualifying Session 1 from Round 3 of Masters of Endurance. You may or may not have seen it in our "prerace" show, so here it is. I do not believe YouTube has, of this posting, got the HQ version ready to go yet, but it should be ready in teh next few hours.

Enjoy !

Q1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgdUu2ddslY
Q2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CgURw-Y4HI

Look for more of the same (we hope :-) ) with the MoE 24hour race in just over a month's time !

d
Quote from YouTube :We're sorry, this video is no longer available.

Lol it worked 2 seconds ago and now it gives that error. :P
Probably because of this message on a pinkish bar: "YouTube will be undergoing scheduled maintenance, starting around 7:00 pm PST."

Which would be now.

Noobs. Check back later ! YouTube hasn't complained to me about anything wrong or illegal in it, so as far as I know, it's fine. :-)

d
It appears to be back now. :-)

d
nice! i love the intro with the moe and westhill logos
u talk too fast tho, i only understood half of what u said
I like it. I commented on it already though.

As usual, FPS and picture quality needs to be worked (hard to do I know but it's noticeable.)

Commentary, clips taken, etc. are good though.
I like the music a lot. I agree with just about everything Evil said.
Yeah, I need to start saving for a proper PC with proper graphics.

Stinking college loans.

d
Quote from dekojester :Yeah, I need to start saving for a proper PC with proper graphics.

Stinking college loans.

d

Or you could pay someone to film it for you...
Pretty decent, though you showed more of the qualifying errors than the happy times. Still cool though. However you seemed to try to speak way too fast, making you sometime hard to understand, mumble, and stutter. Otherwise I liked the beginning visual effect.
#12 - CSF
Quote from evilpimp :Or you could pay someone to film it for you...

You would find some way of timing out...
i think its really great. would be nice to have such reviews of moe races and qualies more often
Quote from zockmachine :i think its really great. would be nice to have such reviews of moe races and qualies more often

This is incentive for us to actually qualify in session 1. Nice video.
Nice video but you spoke much too fast. I could only understand about 1/4 of what you said when I watched it the first time.
i understood everything, very nice video, great work
Very nice Deko!
Quote from zeugnimod :Nice video but you spoke much too fast. I could only understand about 1/4 of what you said when I watched it the first time.

I said that to him too

His reply was:

Ihavetospeakreallyquicklytofitallthefootageinbecauseassoonastheycrashtheyspectateandthatlooksstupidonthefilming.

Or something like that

EDIT: Does the forum have a max letter per word count? There shouldn't be any gaps in there! :P
Quote from J@tko :I said that to him too

His reply was:

Ihavetospeakreallyquicklytofitallthefootageinbecauseassoonastheycrashtheyspectateandthatlooksstupidonthefilming.

Or something like that

EDIT: Does the forum have a max letter per word count? There shouldn't be any gaps in there! :P

I sorted that talking fast out by deciding to do multiple angles of any spins or whatnot. That would give a bit more time. You'll see that in the Q2 recap, once I find an ogg to mp3 or somesuch converter for Mac.

d
Quote from CSF :You would find some way of timing out...

Timing out of a replay???
#21 - CSF
=/ True 'nuff.
#23 - CSF
Win.
Wow really professional! I like it!

Speed of commentary is not that fast, it is what he had to do in limited time frame.

Maybe little less errors and more onboards of fastest laps...

Keep doing the great job!
Quote from Dragonmen :Wow really professional! I like it!

Speed of commentary is not that fast, it is what he had to do in limited time frame.

Maybe little less errors and more onboards of fastest laps...

Keep doing the great job!

Yeah, for next time round, will probably have less fails anyway. I will defo put more about what a team did overall, but still include any incidents what happened.

Q2 recap is uploaded, but taking forever to process. If it's not visible after about lunchtime UK time, I'll probably have to reupload it.

d

(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG