The online racing simulator
Request to ban person
(33 posts, started )
Request to ban person
Hello! Last days I saw a person who 'kills' racers everywhere He is. Maybe it looks like I'm complaning but He is really troublesome person and He is not a demo player! He still joins to some servers and crashing ppls, after that he left and join other hosts. He fells unpunished and still do the same.
I would like to ban this person, his name is <removed, check the replay to make up your own mind>.

And one my .mpr replay with his driving (best one at end when killed me):
http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/38607356/file.html

Thanks for listen!
Semozo
#2 - AMB
I've seen him on S2 hosts and yes he does crash people and no he won't be banned, unless he gets banned from a certain amount of servers and he will get a global ban.....
He just purposefully punted me off in Conedodgers too...
#4 - dadge
report him to conedodgers.
Conedodgers know about it and He have got ban there now I think. My request is to ban his account in LFS not only at servers where He crashes. He do it everywhere so he didn't deserve S2! That is my opinion.
<- Mah happy face when reading this topic.

May I say this?

So ****ing what? Go cry a other place, I am so totally tired of people crying on this forum because some crashed them or banned them or god know's what.

Read the god damn "I got banned" topic.

Send message to server admin, and to the guilty person.

But do not EVER come here crying on the forum because someone made you cry on a server.

Rude, yes, but I won't back down from this. IMO we should have a ban for name and shame aswell, then you could relax and think about it for a sec. I mean, if I were to post a topic for every person I did not like on a server, I would end up making lik 5369 topics about it, but I and most others don't do that. It's bottering to get a forum filled up with topics that are all-out saddnes.

Now, take a deep breath and think of this, next time you encounter an ****, ignore him and go a other place to drive. There are currently several hundreds of servers you could drive where that man wouldn't be on.

----------------

Okok, before I get replies like "why do you even post in this topic if you just are to spread negative comments out?" .
To answer that, I want to say that I have nothing against you as a person or anything, but please, pleeeease read the I got banned topic. There are usefull hints and tips there you could do to help in a situation like that. It's not your problem area, since your not banned, but it's basically the same thing.
I would advice you to contact the server admins of the server he is on, and get them to take actions, but please don't share this on the forum.
Aswell there's no excuse for name and shame someone in the forum, that too is against the forum rules and with repeatable actions it might results in a ban aswell, due to forum violations.

Now, let's all take a deep breath, me aswell, - let the server admins handle it, not come here making these topics because people are allready tired of them.

And a last thing, I am not a fan of banning people entierly from LFS. They have bought the product, and can use the game as they want. Of course actions may be nessesary for the worst cases, but then it's simple as getting server admins to black list this guy, instead of removing his lisence to LFS, witch ain't fair either, no matter what he did. Well, if he had cracked stuff, crashed servers and cheated, then I might would agree on a ban, but not because of some harmless wrecking.
Where I said I'm crying?! I just won't tolerate noobs who got s2 from parents and They are doing shit with lfs. How many times you will ignore all noobs? When they will be 90% of lfs players?
Hoookay, I knew you would reply like that, and it confirms what I thought.
Neverthless, off you go and take a search on the forum, if you got a uniq topic or case you might proceed further, if not - SILENCE. (oh, and please read what I wrote above you too).

:]

Edit : And who are the right person to judge others by calling them n00bs? What is in the term of n00bs name anyway? Is slow lap times equally as beeing a n00b? Is wrecking beeing a n00b? Is name and shame'ing a part of beeing n00bs aswell?

My point is, I, you or no other than the dev's has the right to determind or judge other people, that's why name and shame'ing ain't allowed aswell. I don't agree that some silly wrecking should be enough to perm ban a player from LFS. I'll agree he deserves ban's on the server he has done those kind of actions on, but to just smack his hand, calling him a n00b and strip him for his lisence of one evening act ain't fair either.

There's allways two sides of a case, and sometimes things are not what they look like.
#9 - AMB
TVE he goes on servers to wreck, it isn't a one time thing, he doesn't race, he just wrecks......
Okay, in many cases you are right although I'm not a fan of giving to children something what they didn't reach
So just add him to the server(s) blacklist
Then there would be no need for name and shame, and we don't have to think about having problems like him
I agree with TVE, if a server admin catches him wrecking on their servers, or gets a report with proof from a user, then he should be banned. But pre-emptive banning? If I had a server and did that half of the LFS community would already be banned
Quote from The Very End :-snip-

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Contact the server admins yourself if you have a problem.
We have a happy ending.
One thing I would add if you see someone blatantly wrecking and It doesn't involve you... get involved.
Quote from JohnPenn :We have a happy ending.
One thing I would add if you see someone blatantly wrecking and It doesn't involve you... get involved.

Fight fire with fire...and a heavier, faster car
no
#18 - Gunn
Quote from The Very End :I don't agree that some silly wrecking should be enough to perm ban a player from LFS.

Of course such repeated behaviour deserves a permanent ban from LFS. There's no difference between a wrecker and a cheater.

As for judgement, we all have the right to make judgements on any other player's behaviour and act accordingly within our own jurisdiction.

The OP's post was well-meaning enough and you certainly shouldn't be the judge of how he chooses to express himself on the fourms. You've been rude and condescending, and for no good reason.
TVE if you can't resist to read and write much in threads which you hate, take some pills maybe?

Semozo is new to this forum so isn't it a pretty good though to report wrecker on official LFS forum in his case?

If "I got banned" topic is usefull in such situtations, it should be renamed then.
I do not agree.
A wrecker and a cheater is different things, of course no one of them are good, but I'll still rest my case.

The topic we talk about is a good topic, but maybe you got a point and it should be renamed to something more clear.

"so isn't it a pretty good though to report wrecker on official LFS forum in his case?"
No.
This should be taken with the moderator of the server you saw it on. We can judge people, you are free to do, but keep it for yourselfe. It's not right to be allowed to come to forum and giving a name on the person that does the action. Of course I agree, he deserves a ban, from the servers he have done these actions on, and if it's REALLY bad, and I mean BAD, then maybe some days off LFS. But perm ban, no sorry, I do not agree.
#21 - VoiD
Of course blatant wreckers and cheaters should be reported here, as it is the only way to effectively spread the information of what that guy was doing. The key point however is that a replay is provided but his license name not mentioned, forcing the server admins who see this thread to watch it and make up their own minds about the situation.

The "I got banned" thread is for the exact opposite situation - there it makes sense to concentrate all these issues into one thread, because 1) they really should be contacting the server admin and 2) if they didn't know this or there is no info on where to contact the server admin they at least don't fill up the forum with crap nobody cares about. People getting banned for whatever reason is a much more often occurring situation than cheaters or dedicated wreckers - reporting the latter here is hardly going to cause many topics.

If you really think wreckers should be reported to each server individually then you're incredibly naive. Wreckers don't care about getting banned from one server, they just go to the next one after that happens. Only "global" bans will stop them in their tracks, greatly limiting the damage inflicted. With your method they'd be able to ruin hundreds of races, but by posting here at least the bigger/popular servers are already protected without him ever being able to ruin a race there.

Finally, someone with common sense. Couldn't have said it better.
Wrecking is the best reason to ban someone, possibly even more than cheating. A cheat is likely to win a race for one person; a wrecker is spoiling the race for the entire field.

Obviously it's up to the server's rules and obviously there are situations where strong contact is okay.

We need a new section in the EULA that covers harassment and intentionally bad driving (if it's not in already). It's disruptive behaviour and most EULAs will have something that warns users that they can be banned for being a moron.
I don't think wreckers deserve a permanent ban from LFS, whereas cheaters do.
This is for the simple reason that cheating messes with the physics of LFS, while wrecking messes with the rules of each server.
In that case, it is as if the cheater was Neo in the Matrix, who is pursued and banned by the LFS Agent Scawen, Agent Erik and Agent Viktor.

On the other hand, since the LFS engine does not simulate driving rules, and since each server has its own wrecker policy, then the server's authorities will take the appropriate measures. As a matter of fact, maybe the guy's got his account taken by his little angry brother, and things will tame down. Maybe he could become a Demolition Derby superstar and become more mature... You never know.

Request to ban person
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG